Sign in to follow this  
Kordless

Credit Store Skin Problem

I recently bought the White Master Chief skin and it shows up as no texture and black squares with no walking animation, just hovering, any ideas on whats up?

From what I could tell, there was nothing wrong with the skin. He probably hadn't downloaded it.

One round of ZE will fix that for you.

I've had many others say they have the same problem viewing my skin too

master chief skins are broken for me too.

I'll take a look tomorrow, since people say it works on ZE, file probably isn't copied over. (assuming I remember to check)

/>

It seems like you used !thirdperson command to view your model?

So does that command actually work now?

All the masterchief models work fine I just tested them. If they are purple and black for you disconnect and rejoin. If that doesn't work then you are blocking downloads from the server. I tried three times and each time joining any of the servers downloads all the files correctly. Also, good catch Agrippa. I fixed Joker.

For the few who bought the grenade skin models before price change are we out however much credits we spent for it? I mean its not a huge deal but after spending 40k on grenade skin and now its 20 i am kind of dissapointed.

For the few who bought the grenade skin models before price change are we out however much credits we spent for it? I mean its not a huge deal but after spending 40k on grenade skin and now its 20 i am kind of dissapointed.

How the balls did you get 40k credits.

How the balls did you get 40k credits.

Zombie Escape Server Officer, I've been getting credits from it for about 2 or so weeks. Helps when i am on a lot.

you get extra credit for being SO on ZE? wat

No, but for a while ZE has been getting more credits than JB, and also it was implemented onto the ZE server before JB. I just said i was so for ze to explain the fact that im on that server a lot so i would have a lot of credits.