Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

The Worst Game of Thrones ender so far

Joffery is supposed to die. Looks like the Season FInales dont mean shit anymore and thats gonna be dragged to next season's end.

That had to be a absolute waste of my time. Btw dont read on from this cause im about to ruin the next season for you. But for those who have read the books im open for debate.

Season 3 is first half of book 3, season 4 is the other half. I haven't read the books but that's the general knowledge I got. So spoilers are likely to be forgotten.

Basically this. The season finale set up for the fourth season, which still has a lot to go through in terms of The South/King's Landing, Essos, and The Wall.

I haven't seen the episode yet but after the red wedding last episode I think they need to give time for everything to cool down, as they can't have two major events happen consecutively because it wouldn't leave anything good for season 4 

I was pretty nervous when danerys started walking into the slaves. No one is safe

I was pretty nervous when danerys started walking into the slaves. No one is safe

I was like, "HERE WE GO, HERE COMES THE CLIFF HANGER, SHE'S GETTING FUCKING CUT"

She never gets hurt. She fucks the sellsword dude and lives in that damn city forever in the books. She eventually gets carried off by her biggest dragon to a lair and no matter how hard she tries she cannot get him to take her back to the city. Thats from the Dance with Dragons

Joffery is supposed to die. Looks like the Season FInales dont mean shit anymore and thats gonna be dragged to next season's end.

That had to be a absolute waste of my time. Btw dont read on from this cause im about to ruin the next season for you. But for those who have read the books im open for debate.

You're kind of an idiot, you know that?

You're kind of an idiot, you know that?

Its ok golden I know you have seperation issues with my penis

Edited by Prosak

I dunno man... I think you expected too much, I expected the Joffrey not to happen in the finale because it wouldn't make much sense for the production to do that right after the red wedding. 

I dunno man... I think you expected too much, I expected the Joffrey not to happen in the finale because it wouldn't make much sense for the production to do that right after the red wedding. 

After such a big event like the red wedding the TV watchers need some time to settle down. Huge events don't happen every episode, the plot needs some buildup before it can launch into new things. That's what the finale was, it set the show up for season 4 and what went down in the second half of A Storm of Swords.

true thinking back on it I'm not surprised they couldnt really do the Red Wedding and then call it the end of the season. Would of been too much backlash. I did expect the grayjoys to be dealt a blow other than Theon getting the dick removed. 

Remember what Bran said about the white rat cause magic is alive in the series thanks to the dragons.

i half opened prosaks second spoiler, and closed it before reading it quickly, i was scared it might reveal something

i wanna discuss the show, not the books :S need new thread that i cant be scared to read things in

i thought that one girl in the slave crowd looked kinda focused on, as if she was gonna yeah, do the cutting

i half opened prosaks second spoiler, and closed it before reading it quickly, i was scared it might reveal something

i wanna discuss the show, not the books :S need new thread that i cant be scared to read things in

i thought that one girl in the slave crowd looked kinda focused on, as if she was gonna yeah, do the cutting

A Stark from the red wedding lives.... or will. 

Spoiler alert. 

A Stark from the red wedding lives.... or will. 

Spoiler alert. 

Dondarian gives the fire into Catelyn. She then goes all crazy lady/bandit on people. She was thrown into the river and thats how they found her body.

Like blindboi said, they split book three into two seasons. This has been well established for months now. As for the episode itself, it wasn't completely action packed, but a lot of cool stuff happened and it successfully showed where all the characters were in the story.

Like blindboi said, they split book three into two seasons. This has been well established for months now. As for the episode itself, it wasn't completely action packed, but a lot of cool stuff happened and it successfully showed where all the characters were in the story.

GT I would like to congratulate you on a meaningful post that isn't fueled by your anger issues.