Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolness

What were your favorite things about WCS?

I lied.

I tried playing it once, but some manchild named Goul kept yelling at me so I went back to playing the far superior Jailbreak.

ahahaha ghoul'd, learned to deal with him very fast.

I miss the late night conversations more than anything

EDIT: NOPE I ALSO REALLY MISS INFECTED EXPERTISE 

Infected was the best for just running into a room, causing massive damage, and all the while just regenerating or resisting all the damage done

also standing in the door on crackhouse and acting as a general meatshield

also raping on dolls, I think I managed to win about quite a few rounds in a row once just by taking the bomb and running straight for site while soaking up all the sniper damage, then camping stairs so nobody could defuse

Guild mage pre nerf during the UV days... did like 30 aoe dmg every hit 

or Scarlet was still a private race and I was the only one who played it, such a fun deagle race <3

For the most part, what made WCS good was the playerbase, although all I did was be an asshole and kill everyone I could.

Then, I became the next asshole with Lilith's broken ultimate and Harlute's skills.

FUCKIN PUG THE FLYING GOLDEN NINJA FUCKIN SHIT I CANT HIT HIS ASS.

Goldentail + socks of feathers + all types of nades on de_piranesi bomb guard op.

Remember when the limit of how many could play on this race was 2? :)

Then, I became the next asshole with Lilith's broken ultimate and Harlute's skills.

Luckily nelf op!

Lurker sniping, Samm, Hoestomper, Ghoul Squad, Spamming orc nades and lightening. 

Edited by Prosak

Things that I loved about the server (not in any particular order):

1. Awesome admins (Twizted is debatable since he kicked/banned me for 10 minutes after I killed him a few times in a row)
2. Playerbase
3. Disguiser EVERY round
4. Unofficial music nights with Bulletford (before all of the new people joined the server and stopped it with their bitching)
5. HS'ing people while they are zipping around in de_port

Edited by FlamingCheeseMonkey

Haha I must admit I really miss that...

Also...

Shiny teeth

God i miss playing Shiny Teeth when Oracion was playing with us. Also lvl 200 Orc Chieftain with 2 crit nades on spawn.

Everything. Probably the best was when you could donate to have your own custom race. I was the first to do it, then there was a huge back log and no one else could get one made... So much rage occurred. To be fair my race was a little OP.

nothing, wcs sucked

Never seen so many downvotes in my life..

But i would have to say the fact that is just like competitive but with some actual fun.

Sign in to follow this