Sign in to follow this  
MrCoolness

What were your favorite things about WCS?

It could be anything from a race, a map, or a specific item or skill.

One of my favorites was the race Swat Leader, had that guy at level 200. Those 5 second freeze nades were amazing.

being lvl 10k, pebbz, swat oppa, beating blindboi beating drew beating josey, cass raging, the good times, ghoulsquad!

Yeah cass raging was pretty good. Dude got buttmad pretty easily.

For me, |βяόş|. Favorite race was the old Death Knight race.

My favorite things in WCS are the players that love to rage so hard, playing private races that are super overpower than the normal races, and CRIT NADE at crackhouse all the time.

Harlute and Lilith FTW

KJ for a while, and later shadow lurker.

I remember no happy memories of crackhouse.

What do you like about Zeus, eddy? I didn't even remember its skills until I looked them up a few days ago.

KJ for a while, and later shadow lurker.

I remember no happy memories of crackhouse.

What do you like about Zeus, eddy? I didn't even remember its skills until I looked them up a few days ago.

I could spam ult on crackhouse and other maps like it, and I could see where people were at.

level 150 zombie with socks of feather(or w/e it was called, low gravity item) pre item nerf. Bhoping around as a 1000 hp monster is always fun. Add in claws of ice and fire.. mmhm.

Siren aoe dmg was pretty ghay on crackhouse also the chain lightning flashbangs and dot smoke nades too :<

Sign in to follow this