Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

Hello chaps!

Hello everybody, I'm sure a lot of you will remember me. The new guys you'll find out as you go along :D

I'm the crazy brit from the WCS server and the amazing graphic artist!

I do apologise for my absence over the past year/two years. I've been in the process of moving house, career etc...

I am now a marketing executive for a software company and finally have my own house and mortgage sorted out!

I'd also like to thank iAlwaysFail for helping me sort out my old forum's account as I completely forgot my details.

I highly doubt I'll be returning on the game side of things because I simply don't have enough hours in the day for that type of thing anymore, but I'm glad I'm back on the forums and I won't be a stranger.

Good to be home!

Cheers dude, how you been? 

Mostly just lurking on the forums nowadays. :P other then that I've been pretty good. 

The company is a British company owned be an American one you may have heard of. Infor?

Its mainly accounting and payroll software, nothing to do with anything interesting haha. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHH RAYNE YOU BRITISH BASTARD! I MISS YOU !!!!!!1!! :(

I don't think you'll be on the servers anyways cause WCS explodededed.

I have seen and I am very upset about this!

I honestly don't have time for gaming any more which is a massive shame. I'm a full blown adult now haha :(

I've been trying to get on for the past couple of months but I couldn't remember my login details. Had to wait for an advisor I knew well to pop online.

No getting rid of me now though.