Sign in to follow this  
Epicsauce

You have no right...

I hope everyone that is saying people who are fat should lose weight realize that society has changed over the last hundred years.  At one time it was a good thing for a woman to be thick and have good birthing hips, hell it was considered sexy.  Now we look at women and want them to be sticks.  I for one disagree with that.  I think it's okay to be alittle plump, although she is a little too big.  Also, remember, you can be that big and still be healthy.

I hope everyone that is saying people who are fat should lose weight realize that society has changed over the last hundred years.  At one time it was a good thing for a woman to be thick and have good birthing hips, hell it was considered sexy.  Now we look at women and want them to be sticks.  I for one disagree with that.  I think it's okay to be alittle plump, although she is a little too big.  Also, remember, you can be that big and still be healthy.

Wat. So you're saying that it's ok to be fat because some people want women to be sticks? Your argument makes little sense. Also being obese is generally not good for one's health. 

I hope everyone that is saying people who are fat should lose weight realize that society has changed over the last hundred years. At one time it was a good thing for a woman to be thick and have good birthing hips, hell it was considered sexy.

Lol.

You have no idea what you're talking about. The calorie consumption has skyrocketed and energy expenditure has plummeted among people in developed nations over the past hundred years, and people have been getting fatter as a result. As the average size of people has increased, so is our acceptance of what is sexy. Today, though obese, this woman is reading the news. A hundred years ago, she would have been the news as "The Human Planet: Wisconsin's Largest Woman".

Now we look at women and want them to be sticks. I for one disagree with that.

No we don't. We want them to be fit, healthy, and attractive, just as we've wanted them for thousands of years. This woman far outside the bounds of any deviation that has been experienced as far as what's considered an acceptable weight. Don't be a discriminatory idiot against skinny girls just because you're an ugly shmuck who probably got rejected by them your entire life.

Also, remember, you can be that big and still be healthy.

No, you can't. Please don't ever spread harmful misinformation like this again. Obesity, even at lower levels than shown by this women, puts high pressure on internal organs, puts stress on the respiratory system, causes heart disease, leads to adult onset diabetes, often is a source of depression and emotional stress, and is tied to a multitude of other health issues. Edited by Goldentongue

I dont understand why this is news. Someone called you fat so fucking what happens all the time. Now your going to be called fat by more people for antagonizing the situation and showing that you care. Fucking idiot

I dont understand why this is news. Someone called you fat so fucking what happens all the time. Now your going to be called fat by more people for antagonizing the situation and showing that you care. Fucking idiot

She noted that it was being talked about in the community so I understand her choice to address it.

That email wasn't an attempt at bullying. The writer made very valid points and said it in a way that was non confrontational. Since she berated the viewer for making a logical and respectful argument; let me add to the convo with this open letter:

Dear fat bitch,

You made it on TV, looking the way you do. Good fucking job. Normally, TV personalities of your girth are reserved exclusively for female comedians. Even though the ONE button made of titanium alloy on your blazer refuses to quit, you strive to send a message of strength to young girls everywhere. That message is, "You don't need great looks or a man to succeed in the serious world of TV journalism, just intelligence". I'm sure you are highly qualified to, wait...

Did you just say your husband is the news anchor? Nevermind...

You fat cunt, you ARENT talented enough to make it on your own. You told your husband somebody called you fat and now he's trying to save face with this anti bullying campaign. You say "I'm not mad". BITCH, UMAD! It was evident in your video response.

Your tears taste like Campbell's Beef Gravy...

Your breath smells like french fries...

I'm out!

-c12k

*drops the mic*

http://megaswf.com/s/2588016

You missed either an "a" or an "an" bed re Minute Maid GT.

Note.... replying to a page or two before ethics apparently. Fuck mobile versions lol

Edited by BlackStone

you have a point but i can't help myself i just have to say it : Mimic go fuck your self.

I don't know why but I laughed so damn hard at this. Some random asshole telling Mimic to fuck off... for what, exactly?

Hey now let's take a step back and analyze the issue... Are people getting bullied by trolls or getting bullied for being whales like this anchor?

Quite frankly, if you look like Jabba the Hut in real life like this anchor, --> WILLINGLY <-- because you can't stay away from the tubs of ice cream in your freezer, than you need a little self-esteem crushing so you can maybe get off your ass and work towards becoming healthier. Just sayin.