Sign in to follow this  
yeet

So my dream is finally becoming real

So guess what? Demon also has ADD and is prescribed adderall. 

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/53938-ways-to-deal-depressionsadness/?p=719811

I wasn't prescribed adderall for depression, Also i was put off the meds which means at 17 after my junior year and during my summer I can be sent to boot camp and come back and finish high school, I flat out told the recruiter about my problems with all that asthma shit and he ended up saying something about just going to the doctors and apparently I wasn't the one prescribed the inhaler that I never used, It was my dads (who also has asthma) I guess or something like that.

Looks like I'll be a just fine. All I need to do now is go to the doctor and get my tests done, turn in the documents, and then when I can in my later months of 17 I will be sworn into the army.

Looks like I'll be just fine  :D

Kid, over the course of this thread it has become apparent you are absolutely clueless about what you're getting yourself into and are about as far away from fine in this situation as you can get. High caliber weapons are the very last thing any occupation you follow should involve

Noted, because I always listen to you. I mean, why wouldn't I listen to someone over a gaming forum telling me things about myself?

Thanks man, you're a lifesaver

You just told us you have "really bad asthma". You are missing the point of the ADHD reg. You have to be off meds AND show academic stability (your grades can't get worse off the meds). I just want to re caution you about fraudulent enlistment. It seems you had these issues before I provided the DQ criteria and now all of a sudden you don't need meds and its not YOUR inhaler. Sorry, its not going to happen. As an Infantry Soldier, you will be in the field for weeks. Missions that take place in the field and deployed environments may require you to be in dusty areas. Smog, dust, sand, grass; you couldn't function as a Soldier. Having asthma isn't conducive to being in the Army. I would highly encourage you stick to civilian life.

Contrary to popular belief, you are in the classroom constantly. This requires Soldiers to be mentally astute, while being physically exhausted at the same time. If you can't handle the high school academic environment without psychopharmacological assistance, you're going to be SOL in the Army. You're about to partake in a venture that will bar you from meaningful employment for the rest of your life.

demon, you should probably take chosen's advice. he's trying to save either a) your life or B) your time

Gotta love that B ) smiley

Demon dont do it i know a girl thats doing the same shit your about to and shes already ruined her life its not worth it sorry man you gotta know when to give up you have to have a back up plan in life and if you dont have one you gotta make one.

Edited by Storm Charger

Guest Fohacidal

Demon dont do it i know a girl thats doing the same shit your about to and shes already ruined her life its not worth it sorry man you gotta know when to give up you have to have a back up plan in life and if you dont have one you gotta make one.

Take advice from the brony what could possibly go wrong

Take advice from the brony what could possibly go wrong

when it comes down to it we are all humans and this has nothing to do with the fact that im a brony im just saying that i know somebody that is in demons situation right now and shes ruined her life stop bashing me for being a brony your not going to get anywhere as what Demon said earlier "I have no right to change the way you think. Not like I could anyway"

Edited by Storm Charger

when it comes down to it we are all humans and this has nothing to do with the fact that im a brony im just saying that i know somebody that is in demons situation right now and shes ruined her life stop bashing me for being a brony your not going to get anywhere as what Demon said earlier "I have no right to change the way you think. Not like I could anyway"

Yeh, there's nothing wrong with fapping to a girl's tv show. Nothing wrong there.

Yeh, there's nothing wrong with fapping to a girl's tv show. Nothing wrong there.

says the one thats stalking my page 9 times out of 10 when i look at it you the latest visitor and what i do and what i like has nothing to do with this topic

Edited by Storm Charger

Way to crush someone's dreams you insensitive jerk.

Way to crush someone's dreams you insensitive jerk.

Im not trying to crush his dreams im just stating what i know Dont tell me im crushing his dreams

As Gt said earlier: 

So yes, you want to kill people, and you want it to be intense and personal. You played too many video games, and despite repeating the words of other to the contrary about the horrors of war, you still haven't even begun to grasp the concept.

And then you have to consider than the US military currently does very little to protect American lives in most combat situations. The idea of fulfilling some grand patriotic duty by joining the military is laughable in the 21st century.

Edited by Storm Charger

This is whats wrong with modern military shooters.... Demon BRO, I went into the gas chamber with a mild cold and guess what happened ALL the mucus came out. As much as COD, BF & MOH made it seem like your doing bad-ass stuff 90% time it's not true. When I was in we spend 95% of our day at our motor pool doing working on our vehicles. Just like chosenone said don't lie to get in it is literally the worst thing you can do.

says the one thats stalking my page 9 times out of 10 when i look at it you the latest visitor and what i do and what i like has nothing to do with this topic

You make what you like about the topic when you shove your bronyness in everyone's face every chance you get. No one would give a fuck that you're a brony if you didn't try to force it on everyone.

You make what you like about the topic when you shove your bronyness in everyone's face every chance you get. No one would give a fuck that you're a brony if you didn't try to force it on everyone.

How am i forcing it 

Is there a difference between the gas chamber procedure you go through depending on the branch of military? Just curious.

Nope CS gas is the same for all branches of the military.

Yeah, lie to the people who will put your lungs through extreme stress about how much stress your lungs can take. There's nothing more prestigious than being the one member of a military family to die during basic training.

Am the only one that finds it somewhat fishy that he has asthma yet comes from a military family? I'd expect him to have numerous family members with it as well.