Sign in to follow this  
_kyle_

What phones do you guys have?

Lovin' my s4, and I'm happy to say I'm likely the only one here who got it on release day. :D

I got it the day it came out for Verizon. It came out about a month later for verizon then all the other carriers.

Had a Droid 2 until about a week ago when it finally crapped out on me. Had an upgrade so now I have a Droid Razr. Really miss the keypad on my old droid though. I hate touch screen keyboards.

Try out the Swype keypad If your droid has it, I have both a Keypad and the on-screen keyboards, but 9/10 times I end up just using the Swype because it's fast and pretty accurate.

Try out the Swype keypad If your droid has it, I have both a Keypad and the on-screen keyboards, but 9/10 times I end up just using the Swype because it's fast and pretty accurate.

Swift keyboard is best keyboard.

Swift keyboard is best keyboard.

One of the only apps ive ever actually paid for.. can't use my phone without it. And the new version has swype functionality too so it rocks.