Oh dear lord....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA 

"HOW DO SHE KNOW? HOW DOES SHE  KNOW!" 

Heidi!!!!!!!

"Heidi, I'm fucking your husband"

"No you're not. You're just a troll"

Heidi, your husband's dick curves to the right"

"HOW DOES SHE KNOW PAUL?!?!?! HOW DOES SHE KNOW??"

A marriage was ruined that night, but it was a glorious night...

Dude looked anxious as fuck too.  Natural reaction, or hiding guilt?  We may never know.

The same night we switched rooms and saw those black kids sleeping on the floor in the ghetto. That was one of my favorite trolling nights in UV. Tinychat doesn't have shit on justin.tv

--------

Some annoying faggot called Dojima found sG. EVERYONE hated this guy (seriously). We eventually warmed up to him: http://www.joinsg.net/topic/33931-so-i-heard-dojima-is-a-nigger/

--------

The haters are going to come out of the woodwork for this one. It's OK, my body is ready.

Btw...YOU DONT DESERVE MY RESPECT!!!

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/31855-you-dont-deserve-my-respect-2010/

respectcopy.jpg

The audio clips are lost to the ages. It's a shame I can't share them with you. 

The haters are going to come out of the woodwork for this one. It's OK, my body is ready.

Btw...YOU DONT DESERVE MY RESPECT!!!

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/31855-you-dont-deserve-my-respect-2010/

respectcopy.jpg

The audio clips are lost to the ages. It's a shame I can't share them with you. 

I don't hate you because of you trolling army_guy, I hate you because you killed a self sustaining server that was awesome andI believe brought in some money too.

Edited by Skotti

I don't hate you because of you trolling army_guy, I hate you because you killed a self sustaining server that was awesome andI believe brought in some money too.

I'm gonna have to debate you on that one

Skotti, its revisionist history. You do know my name was mentioned a few times, but somehow I have the biggest part in the death of ZM. I'm given all the blame. My issue is I could have resolved the incident that led to the death of ZM.

The problem is I, as an RO, had less access and immunity on ZM than a non clan member. When a non sG member starts to kick and ban staff, that can't go unnoticed or unpunished. The community saw it and took action (mob justice).

Here you go, a piece of history. Behold! c12k, the mythical destroyer of ZM: http://www.joinsg.net/topic/31717-resolved-massive-greifing-including-a-staff-member-on-zm/

So, how was I responsible for the death of ZM? The only confirmed server killer in sG is Kai (THANKS JUNZOU!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID FUCKER!!!!)

Skotti, its revisionist history. You do know my name was mentioned a few times, but somehow I have the biggest part in the death of ZM. I'm given all the blame. My issue is I could have resolved the incident that led to the death of ZM.

The problem is I, as an RO, had less access and immunity on ZM than a non clan member. When a non sG member starts to kick and ban staff, that can't go unnoticed or unpunished. The community saw it and took action (mob justice).

Here you go, a piece of history. Behold! c12k, the mythical destroyer of ZM: http://www.joinsg.net/topic/31717-resolved-massive-greifing-including-a-staff-member-on-zm/

So, how was I responsible for the death of ZM? The only confirmed server killer in sG is Kai (THANKS JUNZOU!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID FUCKER!!!!)

I'll be honest, I did not pay attention enough to the whole story to see both sides. So yeah, up until this point you were a confirmed server killer to me.

EDIT: FAG3's writing style is so fucking annoying. 

Edited by Skotti

Chosen, ted and UltraP drove out almost in the armyguy3

HairyNipon will always love his whale

lol zachs post

I knew something was fucked up when she wouldn't take pictures of herself for me to troll with on another forum.

I knew something was fucked up when she said her "cam was broke"

I accused her of being a fat dude with a voice changer, but I was too much of a pussy to completely call her out on the truth that I knew deep down inside.

I stopped talking to her on steam because I knew she wasn't who she said she was. She was on too many times during the day to say hi to me on steam to have been taking 22 credit hours. A masters in architecture takes 5 years if you do a side by side masters and bachelors degree program. She told me school was going to take her like 10 years. This is also bullshit. I know plenty of girls that are in the architecture school at my college and they all take 14 credit hours max each semester and they are in their studio until 4 in the morning every night working. No way she could handle 22 hours. Also also, she claimed to like smoking weed and css so much to perfectly fit an internet nerds penis.

I guess we'll just have to accept that the only hot chick who plays CSS is Sammy.

Edit: Also, Also, Also, Also, she claimed to be 5'11" and 120 lbs, that would give her a BMI of 16.7 which puts her in the underweight category for females and males. I am 5'11" and 190 and I find myself to have a slim figure. She would be in an anorexia recovery clinic.

SUPER EDIT: Am I allowed to post a picture that jenn sent me of her skinny person?

Lol I miss Penthercy, will always have a dirtier mouth then me

and Tansen... hated that faggot.

Edited by JMaFia