Sign in to follow this  
Kaboom Jr

Texture JB Map

I would say that you're allowed to kill them for moving away from it, but your argument of "I didn't order them to knife it" is completely irrelevant and makes me want to disagree with you instead. You can never order a T to knife or not knife something, as knifing can never be restricted. There's no reason to punish the Ts that didn't knife it and just tried to get away when they heard the "can't break those cuffs" trigger.

TNT race is completely different, the whole point being your team can fuck you over as you try to complete it. The sign on texture is just a sign that explodes, it's not meant to be used against your team and there's no goal to reach that your team can stop you from reaching.

If you really want to just kill all the Ts off, send them into slide race and maybe one person will survive.

TL;DR If you kill them for moving away, you're a complete dick and not abiding by the rule that says to keep the game diverse and fun for the Ts.

Edited by diabeticdaniel

Hear that? Thats the sound of 1000 killwhores celebrating this news. 

OH DAMN I'M GONNA DO THAT EVERY ROUND NOW :D

So epic!

I think you guys misunderstood his point.

I would say that you're allowed to kill them for moving away from it, but your argument of "I didn't order them to knife it" is completely irrelevant and makes me want to disagree with you instead. You can never order a T to knife or not knife something, as knifing can never be restricted. There's no reason to punish the Ts that didn't knife it and just tried to get away when they heard the "can't break those cuffs" trigger.

TNT race is completely different, the whole point being your team can fuck you over as you try to complete it. The sign on texture is just a sign that explodes, it's not meant to be used against your team and there's no goal to reach that your team can stop you from reaching.

If you really want to just kill all the Ts off, send them into slide race and maybe one person will survive.

TL;DR If you kill them for moving away, you're a complete dick and not abiding by the rule that says to keep the game diverse and fun for the Ts.

Thanks for clearing this up for me. Can we order them to move to it and not say "No detours/delays" and its their own fault for the death after that?

No.

Edit: Unless you allow them to move enough so they do not die.

Edited by Joscal

Thanks for clearing this up for me. Can we order them to move to it and not say "No detours/delays" and its their own fault for the death after that?

Yes but I guarantee one of your ct buddies will free kill

So is it legal to move them to it but not shoot them if a T knifes it and they just stand there like idiots while you don't kill them? because i love making t's go infront of it and killing off newbies... its "Fun and Diverse" for all people to watch noobs die :D

what i mean is don't shoot them if they move

Edited by Kaboom Jr

Anybody who killwhores this way under paidmin rank will get slayed by me, and if more than 3 Ts die to him, that's a CT. This is retarded, and common sense should apply. The fact that there even needed to be a thread asking this question makes my brain hurt.

Hear that? Thats the sound of 1000 killwhores celebrating this news. 

OH DAMN I'M GONNA DO THAT EVERY ROUND NOW :D

So epic!

I think you guys misunderstood his point.

Yeah I misunderstood it! All I read was it's allowed and if u don't make the game fun for ts you are a dick... :|