Sign in to follow this  
Kaboom Jr

Texture JB Map

If you command T's to move to the SG Tortoise sign and freeze no detour/delay is it a free kill if a TERRORIST knifes the sign and you kill the ones that move away? There are no rules that said I deserved to be slayed for this (by JWB) as the terrorist did not follow my clear order and it was not a CT that activated the sign. My example was that if a warden send ALL t's into TnT maze at the same time and somene jumps on the TnT and kills everyone it is the same as this situation. The reply I got back was that there is still a chance to live the TnT explosion :huh: and complete the maze (never happened to me before when inside TnT maze). Really enjoy playing on this server but will leave and go play other games if the admins can not even follow their own rules or someone can clearly tell me why that is illegal or make a rule that clearly says that you can not do this

I will agree he did nothing wrong and broke 0 rules, but I feel like this problem should be addressed in the rules. I don't think it's fair to be able to kill the whole terrorist team without giving the terrorist a chance to survive. This could seriously be done every round and there is no rule against it.

You can not send a terrorist into their death.

AKA - If you order all T's to freeze on the sG Tortuous sign and a T knifes it, the T's may move out of the way to avoid the explosion.

This is just like trying to tell a terrorist to jump in the pit of death, or you will shoot them.

---

This is sketchy though. I wouldnt of slayed you for it, but I can see where JWB is comming from

---

If JWB isnt right, your just a complete ass.

Edited by cookie eater

AKA - If you order all T's to freeze on the sG Tortuous sign and a T knifes it, the T's may move out of the way to avoid the explosion.

This is just like trying to tell a terrorist to jump in the pit of death, or you will shoot them.

---

This is sketchy though. I wouldnt of slayed you for it, but I can see where JWB is comming from

---

I never ORDERED them to attack the sign though... just like the example I stated.... wardens don't ORDER the t's to jump into the TnT they just do...

---

---

"You can not send a terrorist into their death."

This should be a rule, but I cannot find anything stating this.

you said i ordered them to their deaths... i never ORDERED them to their deaths

**************EDIT****************

I say either take that feature out of the map or just let dumb t's be dumb and have really short rounds....or restrict the # of times a warden can do that per map

Edited by Kaboom Jr

JWB is always right.

Edited by JWB10

you said i ordered them to their deaths... i never ORDERED them to their deaths

**************EDIT****************

I say either take that feature out of the map or just let dumb t's be dumb and have really short rounds....or restrict the # of times a warden can do that per map

Or you could just stop being a killwhore.

Or you could just stop being a killwhore.

never.... howelse can i catch all the others ;) and I was not trying to be a killwhore just think its really funny that the T's will do that EVERY round even though NOBODY tells them to attack the sign... and I did it again and accidentally shot the sign and set it off and said "all t's run" and one died so i slayed myself.... so its not like i was doing this just to kill all of the t's i was doing it to get a cheap laugh and the pussy t's that don't want to rebel lol

Ohgod, it's an icop in the making.

Really there isn't a "rule" against it as long as the terrorists are the ones who knife the wall and it's not a CT shooting the wall.

However it is a dick move and frowned upon if you do shoot people who move to get out of the explosion radius. There are spots along the border of the sign the T's can stand to avoid the explosion.

Are you in the wrong? Technically, no. However, it's better off if you don't do it so that the game is more fun for everyone.

This is why I prefer to rebel these days, rabbling and killing turtle with a p250 is more entertaining than any lr

But OT : ordering Ts to their deaths is just a dick move.

Use common sense hurrrrrr durrrrrrrrrr

QFT. I mean, how retarded do you have to be to think that something like this is allowed. It's a form of temptation that results in all of the Ts dying. Same as grenade temptation because if one person kills warden, they all die. And in the past it was determined that a map vote was necessary to play nade temptation. So unless you want to make a map vote every round considering its the same scenario, then fine. Otherwise just think for 5 seconds and stop loop holing, it's against the motd to loophole.

Edited by Avery

QFT. I mean, how retarded do you have to be to think that something like this is allowed. It's a form of temptation that results in all of the Ts dying. Same as grenade temptation because if one person kills warden, they all die. And in the past it was determined that a map vote was necessary to play nade temptation. So unless you want to make a map vote every round considering its the same scenario, then fine. Otherwise just think for 5 seconds and stop loop holing, it's against the motd to loophole.

Nade temptation doesn't necessarily kill them though, since nade doesn't do 100dmg :D

Except it basically is sending them to their deaths because you are killing the ones that are trying to survive. Even so, it's a dick move.

Yeah if u stand there you die if you move you die = making them die 100% :(

Edited by xmen

I'm pretty sure its generally understood if they are stacked in front of the sign and it is triggered they are allowed to move to the edge where they won't be killed by Tortoise's rage.  It's mainly a trap for new players and if you kill the ones who do move, you are a dick.

If it's done by admin with server vote :P

And in the past it was determined that a map vote was necessary to play nade temptation. So unless you want to make a map vote every round considering its the same scenario, then fine.

:P  :P