Sign in to follow this  
FallenEagle89

Why You Hate Me

I mean posts like this are not new. I can't understand how or what possess you what to care about what the meanie heads on the interwebs think about you. I direct you to this thread, http://www.joinsg.net/topic/52652-why-do-people-hate-me/

Those who fail to learn the past are doomed to repeat it. You've repeated it. 

Fucking Zed with the double post after all the hate on this guy for doing it.

OT: I don't know you or where you came from, but just a bit of advice would be to either 1) change your attitude towards everyone else if you want to stay or 2) get out.

dat Troll, umad

I mean posts like this are not new. I can't understand how or what possess you what to care about what the meanie heads on the interwebs think about you. I direct you to this thread, 

Those who fail to learn the past are doomed to repeat it. You've repeated it. 

Stop being so fucking religious, ffs you're on the internet, no one gives a flying fuck.

OT: this dude/bitch is either trolling or real desperate for a friend

honestly i was going to write a long serious response, but then i remembered that you do not accept any sort of help, so go ahead and push yourself over the fucking ledge with your "depression." Also you can't use ADHD as a fucking reason to be autistic and watch a tv show for under-aged girls

now time to make this thread worth the time of anyone reading it 

olivia-munn-hot-tub.gif

FUUUUUUU OLIVIA MUNN

I have created this to list all the legit reasons Why you dislike me. Being brony, bisexual, furry or all 3 are not legit reasons

I don't think anyone really gives a fuck if people like MLP or if people are furries. The reason I hate both groups is because they feel the need to be obnoxiously in your face about their blatantly abnormal preferences.

I don't think anyone really gives a fuck if people like MLP or if people are furries. The reason I hate both groups is because they feel the need to be obnoxiously in your face about their blatantly abnormal preferences.

Pretty much dis.

And the fact that they decide to post their personal life all over for the sake of 'acceptance.'

People aren't going to accept what they hate.

srry

>Posting personal life/preferences on the internet.

GG

Edited by hi im new

I dont even know you, but my first impression is:

1. You need to stop worrying what others think about you. If they dont like you, that is their problem and not yours.

2. Your annoying and act like a child, and MLP is a retarded show. Why would anybody watch a TV show directed to little girls is beyond me.

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises

Ok.. I have to agree with dys, it's not that watching the show is a problem it's just a huge majority just feel the need to get into your face about why they like it. Obviously it's a weird seeing grown men watch this show but that's for another time.

I would suggest you to change your avatar seriously just get rid of it.

And change your damn profile background it almost gave me some sort of disease.

honestly i was going to write a long serious response, but then i remembered that you do not accept any sort of help, so go ahead and push yourself over the fucking ledge with your "depression." Also you can't use ADHD as a fucking reason to be autistic and watch a tv show for under-aged girls

olivia-munn-hot-tub.gif

Olivia Munn? *Mofl's Seal of Approval/Motorboatability*

olivia-munn-hot-tub.gif

I have no idea wtf is going on in this thread, but this just made it worth reading...

Sakaro:

http://imgur.com/1QQHpw7

Edited by King-Clamps

Posts serious thread in spam and expects serious responses?

Well I never..

Edited by Velo

Just keep the mlp and bisexuality shit to yourself. No one gives a fuck. Stop double posting. It's annoying. And maybe you could actually try to take the advice that everyone is trying to give you and start from there. Think twice before you post.