Sign in to follow this  
fatb0y

Regarding recent events

lol @ jbandito bitching about losing SO after talking about blackmailing sG. That's really funny.

indeed

still wish eddy actually leak those screenshots when he was getting gang up on just to stfu all of them up

Gonna copy-paste my post from the PM in which this took place.

"Can't be related to being a moderator because I wasn't removed.

Edit: Haha, you retards talking about DDos.

maO8CMT.gif

Change "One free kiss" to "One free joke" and the guy standing on the other side of the glass to Fatty B."

Another possibility, What if we brought in a console game? After all, thats how we (UV) started. 

....eh, kind of.  It was more BF2 that got UV started.  There were a handful of people that played Halo together, but then IIRC they gathered momentum (forums, server) with BF2, then transitioned into CS:S.

Yea the problem Im seeing here and has always been a problem with staff is the people you faggots keep pushing up. Every few months we get a couple of tryhard newfags that brown nose to the max and give everyone a hardon so they are up first for staff promotions. Then next thing you know they abuse the power and shit gets out of control real freaking fast.

A lot of the older members (NOT GOING TO NAME FUCKING NAMES) still have never been put into a management position despite never even showing an intention of joining some stupid neckbearded side clan or whatever the fuck samurais in jockstraps is. Im just saying, this community still has some genuine loyalty and will to keep it moving forward. Stop rewarding people on impulse.

Promote Fohacidal 2013.

Thanks for the update, glad to have things cleared up.

In response to the SS's, I see no reason why someone would be upset about the action taken against them. Just a week ago, Aerokopt was banned for joking about DDOS. Yes he was unbanned but they should have realized that it isnt something staff joke about. What i found amusing was that they were surprised when an even lighter punishment was given, when a small group of people more capable than aero, said what they did.

I agree with Foh and the whole first day SO thing. SO replaced the VA program if I am not mistaken. VA was given by staff to players they knew had been on the server for a long time and had a vast knowledge on the server and how it works. These VA's were also very active in the server and I would see them almost daily on JB. I just think more consideration should go into picking people for SO in the future.

Edited by Avery

I agree with Foh and the whole first day SO thing. SO replaced the VA program if I am not mistaken. VA was given by staff to players they knew had been on the server for a long time and had a vast knowledge on the server and how it works. These VA's were also very active in the server and I would see them almost daily on JB. I just think more consideration should go into picking people for SO in the future.

I don't foresee this to be much of an issue in the future, since we will have a new SO manager soon who we hope will do things a little differently and a little better than before.

It was funny to me when I read the convo and saw the people talking about DDOS wondering why they got demoted or kicked. I don't really think Youngz deserved it though, but that's just my personal opinion. I also saw that X-men was kicked out for presumably no reason at all and then reinstated at a later date, which was silly.

Also, Mimic's message wasn't purely a reiteration of the already-listed SO guidelines. He also stated that we were not to be inviting any sG members, whether on the forums, in-game or otherwise to SiJ, which is not regarded anywhere in the guidelines unless I'm mistaken.

sG Global Guidelines:

6. Advertising on Servers or Forums

Do not recruit or advertise for your clan on our servers. Advertising includes, but not limited to, links to other clans/servers not authorized by a Joint Chief of Staff.

sG Global Guidelines:

The difference being that I said I was fine with not advertising SiJ on any sG forums or servers and you clarified that you didn't want me recruiting people affiliated with sG through any medium. That guideline doesn't entail that in the slightest.

Just to clarify, I probably wasn't going to be recruiting people anyways so it's not really important to me. I just like to argue.

Edited by Dyscivist

The difference being that I said I was fine with not advertising SiJ on any sG forums or servers and you clarified that you didn't want me recruiting people affiliated with sG through any medium. That guideline doesn't entail that in the slightest.

Just to clarify, I probably wasn't going to be recruiting people anyways so it's not really important to me. I just like to argue.

MAN HAS POINT. STOP BEING TYRANNY.

That was more of a personal opinion, and less of an actual rule. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would find it scummy that a Server Officer might recruit sG related people to a different community.

MAN HAS POINT. STOP BEING TYRANNY.

Fatb0y, you so cute. Let's hit it up sometime.

That was more of a personal opinion, and less of an actual rule.

Ah. Well, that's good to know. Anyone on steam want an SiJ invite?

God, someone get rid of this hideous orange bar.

Edited by Dyscivist

Thanks for the detailed explanation.  I think current staff is doing a great job with handling the community especially during the past few weeks.

However, a red flag went up when staff heard that KGame was recruiting people from our community to go to SiJ, but we brushed it off. It didn't seem like something we needed to worry about.

I told 3 people as a joke, because at the time, literally, the only thing on there were pics of their cawks. I'm not recruiting, lol. Drunk was one of the people I told and it was misinterpreted as me recruiting people for SiJ. I'm still planning on sticking around on the servers/etc, of course. This forum and TTT are too fun to leave :P Edited by KGame

I told 3 people as a joke, because at the time, literally, the only thing on there were pics of their cawks. I'm not recruiting, lol. Drunk was one of the people I told and it was misinterpreted as me recruiting people for SiJ. I'm still planning on sticking around on the servers/etc, of course. This forum and TTT are too fun to leave :P

Did you not read the part about us brushing it off and not caring?

I told 3 people as a joke, because at the time, literally, the only thing on there were pics of their cawks. I'm not recruiting, lol. Drunk was one of the people I told and it was misinterpreted as me recruiting people for SiJ. I'm still planning on sticking around on the servers/etc, of course. This forum and TTT are too fun to leave :P

Damn it.

In my personal opinion as a guy who grew up in UV/sG, this has to be the best clan I've ever participated in. SiJ is just another shoot off clan that comes out every so often; Mitch is going to fuck that clan up as he is a unstable piece of shit. I have the texts on my phone to prove that much (easily one of the biggest mistakes I made to give him my number).

If staff wants to make the community better my ideas are the following:

1. WCS- way too popular to not try

2. No more first day SO's/Staff unless competent in coding and or management

3. Keep being the best damn community out there and dont let this needless drama deny us from having a good time!

Except in WCS, we should actually try to balance shit if we make it as opposed to OP OP OP OP.

Except in WCS, we should actually try to balance shit if we make it as opposed to OP OP OP OP.

Having played on a GO War3source server, it's balanced for the most part. There are a few heroes who would need a tweak.

Sign in to follow this