Sign in to follow this  
Daileyyy

SIJ and sG merger

Stop spamming your awful music and I will respect you more than my fecal matter before I flush it.

Being SO on ze for awhile is hardly an accomplishment.

Spam music, lol, last CT is allowed to play music.

and it only happens sometimes.

you need to grow up if that is the only reason to make me a fool every time my name appears in the thread on the server, you are far away

go home and fuck yourself Skotti, I'm serious about being sick and tired of you and all your disrespeckt

Spam music, lol, last CT is allowed to play music.

and it only happens sometimes.

you need to grow up if that is the only reason to make me a fool every time my name appears in the thread on the server, you are far away

go home and fuck yourself Skotti, I'm serious about being sick and tired of you and all your disrespeckt

I'm at home dick in hand already. This thread has made me rock hard.

Spam music, lol, last CT is allowed to play music.

and it only happens sometimes.

you need to grow up if that is the only reason to make me a fool every time my name appears in the thread on the server, you are far away

go home and fuck yourself Skotti, I'm serious about being sick and tired of you and all your disrespeckt

Why do you want SO and Staff so badly man?

Why do you want SO and Staff so badly man?

from the very beginning.

The time SO program Was created, it was the staff who came to me and asked if I would be server Officer at ZE,

the reason was that I had done very much for the clan, and was very active on ZE

I said yes, as I well liked to keep order in ZE when I was admin at the time

ZE walked into a difficult time, and later died ZE that I lost my SO that there was no reason why there was a SO on an empty server.

since ZE died and I lost my SO, I kept a little break to play.

I have returned and are part active at both JB and ZE, so I want my SO back when you do something good for the clan.

and why would like a job as a staff, is because I believe I can do something good for sG, plus I love to be in here and play with the rest of you.

if I did not like to be a part of sG I had not been a member since 2009

Sorry my bad english, I'm a Dane

I'm at home dick in hand already. This thread has made me rock hard.

Skotti, do not be a fool, just be normal, it's probably not that hard

in the old days I really like you

you are you become a fool who only play smart, and licks ass on anyone who is near you

i literally lol'd

the best part is that he thinks he actually can get it

take care now what you say Skotti. who knows.

step 4           step 3      step 2                         Firefighter_DK                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Edited by Firefighter_DK

This is probably one of the best threads I've seen in a long time.

Although it's funny as fuck listening to Firefighter tell Skotti that he licks ass, I feel almost touched by Firefighters words and hope he get's staff.

I'm sure there's some sort of comparison you can make between FF fighting for staff, and a small starving African child fighting for his next meal. Or something like that.

Firefighter for staff 2014 :').

Edited by Papa

This is probably one of the best threads I've seen in a long time.

Although it's funny as fuck listening to Firefighter tell Skotti that he licks ass, I feel almost touched by Firefighters words and hope he get's staff.

I'm sure there's some sort of comparison you can make between FF fighting for staff, and a small starving African child fighting for his next meal. Or something like that.

Firefighter for staff 2014 :').

It's about making a difference

you meet a lot of shit on your way to achieving one's goals in the world