Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandy

CALLING OUT EDDY

so which is it? as a staff member of sij you're sitting here talking about 'friendly competition' which doesn't seem to coincide with the description that sij members have used to try and defend their sg ranks. is sij a benign forum? if so, why would you ban eddy for taking screenshots of what was 'obviously a joke'? why are any previously invited users suddenly banned?

i personally don't give a shit what you all do, to me this looks like ds 2.0 (you even have clay building the servers, right?) even your clan name is a copy of a decade old counter strike clan. it is unfortunate to see some people that i consider friends stuck in the middle here, but few of them haven't seen how this goes.

what does bother me is when your leader comes into ts3 and drags mimic and i into a private channel to ask if we'll be offended if you make a zm server, because apparently clay is begging him to make one. he says he hadn't really planned on making servers, but since clay wanted one so bad he was considering it. he fails to mention the open thread where he is asking the sij forum users to vote so he can tally and decide on what kind of server to have made. he literally came into ts3 with no other intention than wasting our time and lying to us about something he was planning on doing anyway.

sij staff has made it clear that not only are they willing and making an effort to compete with sg, but they are willing to abuse previously earned trust and access to do so. please don't mistake my pointing this out as feeling threatened.

enjoy quitting whenever you all get around to it

Also, do you know how to use the shift key?

Also just take a breath before typing a reply.. These replies are starting to sound nothing more than bitching at eachother and are just making you look dumb. Personally I got nothing agains sG and I didn't think no one was serious about ddossing sG except bchaos before she pussied out :P

Drunk's post didn't make him look dumb... 

It was rather well put together.

was more directed at ace :P

Also just take a breath before typing a reply.. These replies are starting to sound nothing more than bitching at eachother and are just making you look dumb. Personally I got nothing agains sG and I didn't think no one was serious about ddossing sG except bchaos before she pussied out :P

Lol I've just always wanted to tell him that

But nobody was going to do it at all. I thought they were and I was just like -_-

There was no hate before shit hit the fan

Lol I've just always wanted to tell him that

But nobody was going to do it at all. I thought they were and I was just like -_-

There was no hate before shit hit the fan

True dat I wouldn't have been part of it if someone actually went down with it :P

So wait why is dyscivist still an SO? :P he was part of the discussion too :P

Edit: also can we be a part of other communites? Cause I'm scared to play on the TMU warcraft server now incase it wreaks more shit on me... :|

True dat I wouldn't have been part of it if someone actually went down with it :P

So wait why is dyscivist still an SO? :P he was part of the discussion too :P

Edit: also can we be a part of other communites? Cause I'm scared to play on the TMU warcraft server now incase it wreaks more shit on me... :|

..... It wasnt the other community part that got you guys demoted.

..... It wasnt the other community part that got you guys demoted.

What did?

How else does a day 1 recruit get SO? 

behos?

staff leak: most of our SO's are only there because they got gay with fakedrunk mitch

lol, glad i scrolled up to read some of the 3rd page. i don't think i've upvoted you in a while, but damn it felt good

My name is xmen and after every post I will insert a gay fucking face of some kind :P

So maybe you should take bikini bottom and push it somewhere else.

I'm waiting for someone to say something truly profound about this situation.

This is the best I've got:

This entire situation is hilarious.  Inactive staff are blaming staff who are active for not doing anything, then decide to jump ship to a new clan being led by Mitch, the king of inactive staff, and Clay, the king of making shitty side-clans every time he gets a second chance with sG.

I've heard that Mitch is already telling his buttbuddies that I somehow "stopped him from carrying out good ideas for the clan."  If one of those "good ideas" was creating a Digest in late March, then it not getting posted until after Mitch left because he insisted on writing the intro and ending, I'm sorry for bumping that topic almost every day for the 3 weeks prior to you leaving staff to make sure it wasn't forgotten about.  And I guess I'm sorry that Jason wouldn't let you have full control over the Paypal and sG assets because he didn't feel comfortable having someone as unstable as you being the person in charge.  But got in your way?  Bitch please.

Every year sG needs to purge the retards from the clan, and SiJ is just that purge this year.  Eventually everyone that joined up with Mitch will realize he's an unstable, drama-loving alcoholic that brings nothing to the table aside from being a workhorse.  And all that will be left for him to blame is either his followers, or himself.  Clay will lose interest by the end of July, and by December he'll probably be back here begging for another unban.  And everyone that followed Mitch will come back here wanting to rejoin, only to find that not everyone will be welcoming them back with open arms.  Do yourselves a favor and don't leave the clan so you can retain your rank when you do come back.

I'm not going to comment on it further, because I honestly don't care.  I have not been staff for some time, and do not intend to return to a staff position.  I am available to help problem-solve or consult, and that's about it.

Why don't people ever discuss things in a constructive manner?

Because the guys in SIJ who lost their positions in sG are mad. It's not like half of them really earned it either, they just knew people and got the position for free. I'm also super confused with the whole "NO DRAMA, JUST FUN GUYS" idea that they're behind. There's been literally no drama whatsoever save Mitch's clan in the past week, it's not even bad like it has been in the past. Where the fuck is this "THERES SO MUCH DRAMA!!" coming from, it's like a half assed attempt to justify their actions.