Sign in to follow this  
KGameLover1

admins cant even admin

so, yesterday i was playing, and i saw that one SO was struggling to spawn a weapon, another couldn't gag somebody, and another one didn't know how to rocket.

!ulx ent weapon_(name)

for example ulx ent weapon_ttt_boomstick

!ulx ent npc_(name)(value)(flag)(value)

for example ulx ent npc_metropolice manhacks:10 additionalequipment:weapon_ttt_homerunbat creates a Combine Soldier that goes around releasing manhacks and has a bat

!ulx ent prop_physics <outputname>:<targetname>,<inputname>,<parameter>,<delay>

for example, a molotov is ulx ent prop_physics physdamagescale:0.05 model:models/props_junk/garbage_glassbottle001a.mdl explodedamage:10 exploderadius:100 OnBreak:!activator,ignite,,0,-1 health:9999

!bring/ulx bring (playername)

yesterday an SO asked me how to do this and i cried

!gag/ulx gag (player)

gags the player

!menu/ulx menu

if you're a scrub who is scared of console commands and needs a GUI this will fit your needs

!cexec/ulx cexec (player) (command)

this allows you to make players do things. For example, typing !cexec Mofl lol i suck will make moflstomp.mp3 say "lol i suck" in chat

!freeze/ulx freeze (player)

obvious

!rocket (player)

slays

!sslay (player)

silently slays a player without it being noted in chat...

!ragdoll/ulx ragdoll

essentially purgatory, it's like being tased

Edited by KGame

It's funny, because this was right after he asked/begged me to do a combine warday in TTT and I said I didn't know how to spawn NPCs. Since, y'know, it was never really vital for SO duties, and still isn't

Just because an Admin doesn't know how to spawn NPC's that carry Traitor weapons for faggotassroleplaysituations, doesn't mean they can't do their jobs properly.

Ndwz2xA.gif

"I highly doubt that it was an SO that didn't know these commands(Unless it was areo)"

it was areo lol

"It's funny, because this was right after he asked/begged me to do a combine warday in TTT and I said I didn't know how to spawn NPCs. Since, y'know, it was never really vital for SO duties, and still isn't"

brah I wasn't talking about you don't worry.

"Just because an Admin doesn't know how to spawn NPC's that carry Traitor weapons for faggotassroleplaysituations, doesn't mean they can't do their jobs properly.

Ndwz2xA.gif

"

Once again wasn't talking about you.

.....this whole topic is mostly directed at areo

Edited by KGame

How is it possible to not know how to gag someone?

Edit: Also we already have a ttt commands list on the SO forums so this post is completely unnecessary.

Edited by Deadpool

You made this stupid fucking thread because I didn't know how to do the shit you told me to do? 

If it was directed towards me, then you should've just named it "Aero can't even admin."

All I need to know how to do is slay and ban people.

You're a stupid fucking facecunt. 

I'm sorry, I usually don't post much on the forums, but this is worth it. K-Game, you are hated by the majority of this community yet you stick around. You've been banned by Toxy because he just felt like banning you. You obviously can't get it through your thick-skulled, dipshit mind that nobody wants you here. You make fucking useless threads, stupid posts and just regularly spam the forums. Seriously, 1k+ posts in a year, pathetic, just leave. You've been hated since day one. Nobody likes you, nobody enjoys your presence, you're not wanted here.

080607Theres_The_Door.jpg

I'm sorry, I usually don't post much on the forums, but this is worth it. K-Game, you are hated by the majority of this community yet you stick around. You've been banned by Toxy because he just felt like banning you. You obviously can't get it through your thick-skulled, dipshit mind that nobody wants you here. You make fucking useless threads, stupid posts and just regularly spam the forums. Seriously, 1k+ posts in a year, pathetic, just leave. You've been hated since day one. Nobody likes you, nobody enjoys your presence, you're not wanted here.

080607Theres_The_Door.jpg

Hey now, Bandito passed 1k in like 4 months

Hey now, Bandito passed 1k in like 4 months

legitimately all I do is stick up for you on the forums, and all you do is go out of your way to try and piss me off/draw attention to the things I do that are wrong. You can go fuck yourself for all I care, I'm done sticking up for you. Fuck you you Eddy

legitimately all I do is stick up for you on the forums, and all you do is go out of your way to try and piss me off/draw attention to the things I do that are wrong. You can go fuck yourself for all I care, I'm done sticking up for you. Fuck you you Eddy

How was I talking shit, I was pointing out that someone can get 1k posts in less than a year without them being completely retarded and spam.

jeeeze bro chill