Sign in to follow this  
DarkFalcon

Forever gone WCS

Will CSGO wcs be running on war3 mod? I heard that invisibility doesn't work as well on that mod =\

/>

Will CSGO wcs be running on war3 mod? I heard that invisibility doesn't work as well on that mod =\

I can't confirm nor deny that, but invisibilty actually does work well on war3 from what I've seen playing other GO war3 servers.

Long as bhop works the same as CS:SI don't think it matters to me. Besides I'm getting used to the weapons in CS:GO.

This is highly unlikely. Bunny hopping in CSGO is a lot different than it is in CSS.

I can't confirm nor deny that, but invisibilty actually does work well on war3 from what I've seen playing other GO war3 servers.

So we just went to test this, and it's definitely not invisibility.

It doesn't work. The way it's usually handled is that an entity (player in this case) has an alpha value which can be modified by the engine. In CSGO, however, this was removed. In other words, a workaround has to be found.

In case you missed it in the digest:

Warcraft 3 - CSGO

We would like to officially announce our Warcraft 3 server for CSGO. We have been developing it for the last few months, and have decided to have a live beta on Friday, July 5th at 4 PM CST (5PM Eastern, 2PM Pacific) for a few hours to test everything. We had a live staff beta test recently and identified a few issues and some areas that needed some polishing. We will being working hard to improve the server before the live public beta. During the live beta we ask you to report all bugs and issues using the war3bug tool. All you have to do is type in chat "war3bug" then the issue, be as specific as you can, so we can correctly identify the issue and fix it. After the live public beta we will decide when to officially launch the server. Please thank Thorgot, MrCoolness, Mimic, and Shadow for working on the server and making it a possibility to bring back Warcraft to the community. 

Some information about the War3 CSGO server:

• We have 32 races ready with more already in the works. Some you will recognize, and some are brand new.
  • We've already gotten de_dolls ported (thanks, Hurfinator), expect more of the community's favorite CS:S maps to return as well.
  • A lot of work has gone into it so that it's a completely unique server with features we're confident aren't on other CS:GO servers of any sort.
  • Expect many classic favorites from WCS to reappear on this completely new CSGO server.

Warcraft: Source - CSS

We would like to announce a relaunch of Warcraft Source on Counter Strike: Source. Mini Dude has been hard at work with a few others to bring back our beloved WCS. The server is going to be one server combining Warcraft Source 1 and 2, with races from both the old servers, as well as plenty of new races. The server will be continued to be developed throughout the following weeks, but stay tuned because a live beta is coming very soon! Furthermore, the server has been rebuilt from scratch, so all the old problems with lagging are gone!

Here is a sneak-peak of how the Zergling looks standing next to an normal height player!

http://i.imgur.com/LJk33yr.jpg

so, we have a css server, and a GO sever?  Which one do I focus my attention on?

You should focus on the one that I will kick your ass on! <3

Still love you, bro.

Welp, looks like i shall have no friends for the next week at least again. GO GO GO

You had friends before? hue. 

fuck de_dolls

no seriously

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Welp your all royally fucked on friday, I will be there.

lul u so bad :) Too bad I can't be on to make you ragequit :/

Sign in to follow this