Sign in to follow this  
DarkFalcon

Forever gone WCS

I miss everyone of you wcs fags... You were great ppl actually wcs had a lot better playerbase than our current jb... Will miss you all but I guess everything will come to an end. It's sad the time came so fast because cs go would have potential for a wcs server since there are many up there...

Forever wcs SO and player Xmen

Ps rip timelord

Which I never got to play, fuck you xmen!

All you had to do was play mimic whenever xmen or chuck would play it!

Hm true, but at the same time I thin mimic was removed for being broken at the time he got it. Or it was soon broken afterwards.

I miss everyone of you wcs fags... You were great ppl actually wcs had a lot better playerbase than our current jb... Will miss you all but I guess everything will come to an end. It's sad the time came so fast because cs go would have potential for a wcs server since there are many up there...Forever wcs SO and player XmenPs rip timelord

"Stay tuned"

I miss everyone of you wcs fags... You were great ppl actually wcs had a lot better playerbase than our current jb... Will miss you all but I guess everything will come to an end. It's sad the time came so fast because cs go would have potential for a wcs server since there are many up there...

Forever wcs SO and player Xmen

Ps rip timelord

Timelord vs Harlute! I will win <3 since you will be pulled and I will start KNIFING you until you bleed.

Which I never got to play, fuck you xmen!

LOVE YOUUU FOREVER BLINDBOIII

Timelord vs Harlute! I will win <3 since you will be pulled and I will start KNIFING you until you bleed.

Naww timelord rapes harlutes left n right 1 burst and you'll die and I go flying off into the distance :>

My pre nerf level 70 Wizard of the Everlasting would beat you both <3

My pre nerf level 70 Wizard of the Everlasting would beat you both <3

lol nope :D

ur shitty wizard wouldn't even catch me :P

The second i touched you wouldnt be able to move, believe me i would reck you ;)

naww can't catch timelord lj and even if u would u'd have to nuke me down from 200 hp before I port back....

Sign in to follow this