Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kung?

Kung's App [DENIED]

Recruitment Form

Name: David Phetmanysay

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44664755

XFire: I have an account but I forgot password.

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/481015

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: sG CS: GO Jailbreak

Have you ever hacked in game before: No.

Questions or Comments: I was hoping for a long time to join sG.

About Yourself: I have a interest in graphic designs, music, video editing via Adobe After Effects and technology. I'm a hardcore gamer. Fail told me I have a sexy voice.

Referral(s): LOPEZ [Elite] ElectronicDrug [Engineer] IAlwaysFail [sO] sketch [ADV] Jew 5000 [Elite]

I will be getting more referrals soon. I messaged Sketch the screening.

Notice how he has exactly 100 posts.

Even if they were quality posts, he spammed his way.

ggnore

Proud spamwich. It's not that bad if you look at other spammers on forums.

ggnore

Not something to be proud of, I spammed my way the first time I tried to get in and got 2 staff votes in all after the whole month. Speaking from experience, it's the dumbest thing to do.

GL though

ggnore

Not something to be proud of, I spammed my way the first time I tried to get in and got 2 staff votes in all after the whole month. Speaking from experience, it's the dumbest thing to do.

GL though

I know, but I new that recruitment was going to close soon I had no choice. Anyways Sketch get online. :angry:

Aahaha every recruit goes through the anxious feels of anticipation and can't wait to join/post. Protip avoid this as long as possible, get more respect

sorry i posted so late, was out.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker? I would of muted him/her especially if it was annoying and or obnoxious. I would ban hammer him/her.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG? Its a great community and it has great servers.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why? Somewhat yea because I actually not annoying and don't fight with admins or wardens. It really depends on the communities opinion. At school however, I'm very mature.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums? I want to experience the teamwork it needs which I value the most. I'm a regular on the Jailbreak server and forums

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread? Yes

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why? No.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied? No.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

Since the huge amount of step downs, sG was loosing some of its best workers. I'm usually on the server after school and at evening. I'm on forums everyday. I'm a nice guy and is looking for some fun and teamwork.

referred as well as voting yes 1

sorry i posted so late, was out.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker? I would of muted him/her especially if it was annoying and or obnoxious. I would ban hammer him/her.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG? Its a great community and it has great servers.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why? Somewhat yea because I actually not annoying and don't fight with admins or wardens. It really depends on the communities opinion. At school however, I'm very mature.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums? I want to experience the teamwork it needs which I value the most. I'm a regular on the Jailbreak server and forums

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread? Yes

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why? No.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied? No.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

Since the huge amount of step downs, sG was loosing some of its best workers. I'm usually on the server after school and at evening. I'm on forums everyday. I'm a nice guy and is looking for some fun and teamwork.

referred as well as voting yes 1

Thanks. :wub:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My only interaction with this kid is this app and he's annoying the shit out of me.

1. You should have waited until you met the minimum requirements to apply (100 posts)

2. You need to stop posting in your own app

3. Not every post about you requires a response

Be patient......FUCK

Pro tip: listen to the advice people give you, not only will you gain their respect, but also that of the others.

Never seen shadow vote no on staff vote gg no re

I'm calling it....

Denied

Stop being so antsy. I swear if you came in here chill and didn't badger every person who commented you would have made it to the next stage. Feel free to reapply in July.