Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

30 students in a twerking video lose rights to attend prom and attend graduation ceremony

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1EbsuS_pnQ

http://www.cnn.com/v...king-video.kgtv

ran into this on facebook earlier today, involving some high school in san diego. everyone involved in that video was told by the school administration that their actions lost them the right to attend prom and cross the stage for high school graduation.

your opinions?

Lol, stupid video made by a bunch of stupid kids who are going to regret making this video.

A bit over the top for banning them from going to the graduation ceremony, but doesn't surprise me at all that they won't be attending prom.

Guest Fohacidal

Jesus christ how is it when I went through highschool people werent fucking retarded. Then I graduate and a few years later we get skinny jeans, twerking, and that other thing where a shit ton of people go full retard in a room while one person wears a helmet.

That black dude is ugly as fuck and his moves are also bad. Replace him with some white guy and we have a winner.

Why were you fixated on the black dude during the video?

Cause he ruined the video. Couldn't help but notice his ugly face next to gorgeous butts.

Jesus christ how is it when I went through highschool people werent fucking retarded. Then I graduate and a few years later we get skinny jeans, twerking, and that other thing where a shit ton of people go full retard in a room while one person wears a helmet.

HEY, I LIKE SKINNY JEANS ON GIRLS.

Other than that, yes, full retard mode.