Sign in to follow this  
Gonepostal2000

Help with w/e is happening

Your video card shit itself because you left garry's mod on 24/7 for the past 3 and a half months you silly goose. Reaper once told me if you underclock its memory it can give the card a second wind for a couple more months.

But, try reseating the card and installing new drivers before doing anything else.

It could be artefacting, which could be due to drivers, heat, or a VRAM malfunction. Had it happen right out of the gate with my XFX 6870 many moons ago. If it's under warranty, check with tech support and see if you can get an RMA or refund to upgrade

EDIT: added the V

Edited by Moflstomp.mp3

my internet sometimes fucks up to and game crashes when i play

I thought you told me you were buying a new comp a month back?

Granted when I built my new computer the graphics card was fucked up; would play games at max graphics for hours on end, but the instant I would try to watch a youtube video it would bluescreen. Found out the graphics accelerator was busted and had to get a whole new card.

Limit fps to 60

vsync is the least of his worries

Yeah but he now has 131, so that would cause less stress on the GPU and it will work much cooler.

That won't do anything to solve his problem. If that's artefacting, the damage is already done and lightening the load won't do anything