Sign in to follow this  
Tanner

100 posts.

I've noticed that a hell of a lot of the people applying always apply at exactly 100 posts. How often does this happen? It seems like its quite obvious they won't be visiting the forums after they get in seeing as they rushed to 100 just to stop there.

Just curious how often this happens..

I've noticed that a hell of a lot of the people applying always apply at exactly 100 posts. How often does this happen? It seems like its quite obvious they won't be visiting the forums after they get in seeing as they rushed to 100 just to stop there.

Just curious how often this happens..

Don't think I don't see you trying to get slightly above the 100 with this thread ;) ;) ;)

If it's quality, really doesn't matter. But if you're spamming useless threads just to reply to everyone who posts in it for a lot of posts, then you're being stupid.
(Its a trap)

I wouldn't say that's a bad thing, keeping a thread alive shouldn't be frowned upon.

But what I really mean is: Going for the bare minimum is just... Wow.

Who cares? If they make quality posts and given that its a requirement, they will make the thread when they meet the requirement. I've posted app's for ranks the day I'm eligible but you don't see staff saying "OOOHHHH you shoulda waited longer" and shit like that. Being a requirement it only has to be met, not passed.

eh. if you're on the forums just to get into sG, idk. nothing changes except now you have to wear a tag and you get a small say in which other fags get to wear that tag too.

eh. if you're on the forums just to get into sG, idk. nothing changes except now you have to wear a tag and you get a small say in which other fags get to wear that tag too.

lol who actually wears their tag in game though, literally like 25% do.

If new recruits try to apply with 100 spam post, the community will quickly call them out and will get shit on during community voting.

which is really hindering my plan to turn sg into a bhop community by 2014

Rhodes.

lol who actually wears their tag in game though, literally like 25% do.

tumblr_lgg41gMWTt1qb5ddf.gif