Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Eddy/Kgame/Drug

don't really care anymore,but I won't give Kgame his shit back. the kid purposely annoys me even when I ask him to stop. I don't know why you're sticking up for him.

don't really care anymore,but I won't give Kgame his shit back. the kid purposely annoys me even when I ask him to stop. I don't know why you're sticking up for him.

That's probably cause you hopped on the hate train and dislike him for absolutely no reason.

read what you just quoted and you might see why I hate him

That's probably cause you hopped on the hate train and dislike him for absolutely no reason.

There's actually a lot of reasons, the average sG members memory/attention span is just too short to remember anything.

There's actually a lot of reasons, the average sG members memory/attention span is just too short to remember anything.

I will never understand why people don't utilize the ignore button if they get butthurt over him.

not saying you, sG dummies in general.

I will never understand why people don't utilize the ignore button if they get butthurt over him.

not saying you, sG dummies in general.

I asked drug for an ignore option on the MC server, but that didn't happen.

Reason 1...(n+1) : Toxy doesn't like him, therefore everyone must hate him.

I actually worked things out with him and I don't hate him, carry on though.

Your basis step failed you.

Are we talking bout the diamonds next to the xmen's chest chest? :D If we are by all means u can have them :P

motherfucker, i had an eye infection, couldn't play

I say "hi" to you in the server and you say "wtf stop annoying me, why do you even try to talk to me? I don't understand you, you know I don't like you but still try to talk to me." It's called being friendly...

Edited by KGame

sticking up for the mentally challenged

Seasoning

iz80uh.png

Edited by Coldfuse