Sign in to follow this  
RKeaton

Gun Responsibility

Here guns are illegal, therefore there are no gun problems well (very little). *hint get rid of guns and the problem will be solved *more or LESS. = PROFIT! $$

Oh, it's cool, just shit tons of stabbings, robberies, and an even larger incline of assaults. No biggie.

Forgot that part. No biggie

But stabbings usually are between gangs in certain parts of the country. We never had mass shootings in school's or public areas. As for assaults, every country has this problem.

I literally just kamehameha facepalmed my forehead so hard from the amount of retardation leaking out of your post. Stabbings are only gang related? Ha, get a load of this fucking guy. "Every country has assaults so just because the gun controlled one has more it doesnt really matter!"

I was talking about my country.. because of the ban on guns we have stabbings that are usually kept to some areas of the country, and are usually between gangs or rival traveller family's. And of course there has been innocent people caught up in stabbings for mistaken identity or after a drunken night out. And In the case of the gangs and travellers, that's fine once they kill each other rather then target random innocents.

You live in Ireland you homo, home of the IRA. The British isles is also well known for its sharp rise in assaults after the weapons ban. You make people defenseless and you give criminals more reason to assault the shit out of them. If anything you should be in support of making handguns easiers to get for self defense. Because the whole "assaults only happens between gangs or rival traveller families (whatever the fuck a travelling family is)" is complete shit. You cant substantiate that at all

We both have our arguments for our side.

Yea, but his arguments are backed with facts. You're just spewing some gross generalizations without substantiating any evidence, studies, etc. There definitely are good arguments against guns, but you're not making any of them.

Arguments like: I don't think anyone will be shooting or stabbing me on the streets, but I need 7 guns for my protection one for every day of the week :P

Guest Fohacidal

Hence why it's under the category "pub" and not "News and debate" where typing facts and figures would make more sense. This is just a conversational argument, not a full on debate.

So basically because of the section it is in its ok if you say something that isnt true. Just... stop talking

Hence why it's under the category "pub" and not "News and debate" where typing facts and figures would make more sense. This is just a conversational argument, not a full on debate.

So basically because of the section it is in its ok if you say something that isnt true. Just... stop talking

so what did i say that was not true? I was giving my GENERAL insight to what happens here, of course i dont know everything, im just telling you that this is what is on the Radio/TV most often.

he's going full retard :P

My issue is not with people owning guns. It is people being responsible with guns.

http://news.yahoo.co...-161229579.html

You have an issue with people being responsible with guns? The fuck man?

Oh-you-93067263235.jpeg

3890-oh-you-dog.jpg

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE:

I took my CCW class about a month ago, and they provided me with some unique information.

Self defense acts about 2.5 million times a year with a gun. Out of these acts, ~16% actually have to shoot their gun in defense, and even then, 8% are even hit with a bullet (go figure lol) and only one out of a thousand of that 8% are killed.

So, your arguments for that guns kill more people than save, are completely invalid. Because this information came from a Government regulated mandated class required to even apply for a conceal and carry permit, and even then a full and extensive background check is followed through not only the county sherrif department, but the missouri state highway patrol too.

Guns are only dangerous in the hands of irresponsible people. Any responsible person would never point a gun at anyone, even unloaded unless they were willing to shoot.

Edited by Skotti

I personally dislike guns.

Yeah I am buff, but what does my strength and dexterity mean to someone with a gun? It's complete bullshit how my life can be decided in a mili-second due to someone having a bad day, or wanting to steal my shit.

I'm in the ghetto guys, I run the risk of being blown away everyday.

Guns keep people in their place, I do believe they're necessary, but bullshit at the same time, if that makes any sense.

I just don't like the concept of a person having the power to take a mans life, in less than a second, without the other person being able to at least defend himself.

Guest Fohacidal

Yeah I am buff, but what does my strength and dexterity mean to someone with a gun? It's complete bullshit how my life can be decided in a mili-second due to someone having a bad day, or wanting to steal my shit.

Guns keep people in their place, I do believe they're necessary, but bullshit at the same time, if that makes any sense.

I just don't like the concept of a person having the power to take a mans life, in less than a second, without the other person being able to at least defend himself.

Guns have nothing to do with why the ghetto is bad.

Not what I wrote at all, I dislike guns because they give a man the power to take away life without even trying.

Not what I wrote at all, I dislike guns because they give a man the power to take away life without even trying.

That's the great thing about it. It's the great equalizer. A 6'4 200lb burglar isn't going to stand as much of a chance against a 5'1 single college student if she has a gun to defend herself in her home. I see where you're coming from, don't think I don't see that, but guns put everyone on an equal playing field, rather than the larger and stronger taking advantage of the elderly, small, or weak.

I love to hunt if the US Government takes away are guns how are we going to get deer meat, The animals would over populated, Yeah you might say their is traps and bows but Traps take really long to use about 3 days to actually get an animal to fall for it. Bows are good but they are one shot and you better not miss, That is why we need guns to keep the animal population down I mean We don't want deer and cows roaming the streets do we? No we don't then it would be hard to drive. That is my opinion.

Fixed Grammar and spelling GG

Edited by VeXeR

Guest Fohacidal

I love to hunt if the US Government takes away are guns how are we going to get deer meet, The animals would grow over populated, Yeah you might say there is traps and bows but Traps take really long to use about 3 days to actually get an animal to fall for it. Bows are good but they are one shot and you better not miss, That is why we need guns to keep the animal population down I mean We don't want deer and cows roaming the streets do we? No we don't then it would be hard to drive. That is my opinion.

Reading this hurt my brain a little bit

I love to hunt if the US Government takes away are guns how are we going to get deer meat, The animals would over populated, Yeah you might say their is traps and bows but Traps take really long to use about 3 days to actually get an animal to fall for it. Bows are good but they are one shot and you better not miss, That is why we need guns to keep the animal population down I mean We don't want deer and cows roaming the streets do we? No we don't then it would be hard to drive. That is my opinion.

If that's what you call fixing, my oh my... thanks for the essay Ranger Rick.

1) there wouldn't be overpopulation. there just wouldn't be as much risk of extinction per species.

2) hunters often try to kill the biggest and strongest in a herd of deer, fucking with the Darwinian formula.

3) even if you said anything that had merit, which you didn't, it would have been discredited by your excruciatingly ugly way of writing. if you're actually trying to contribute anything meaningful and half-intelligent, say things properly so you don't come off as retarded.