Sign in to follow this  
RKeaton

Gun Responsibility

Joe Biden is and has always been an idiot. This video was nice and all, but the points he makes are the points you typically hear from anyone who's against gun control - I've made the 'criminals will still get guns because they're criminals' point a hundred times.

No, god fucking damn it, put this gun shit to rest. For now the worry is over, and if you contribute to more threads about gun rights, we're looking at another thread full of bullshit.

Here guns are illegal, therefore there are no gun problems well (very little). *hint get rid of guns and the problem will be solved *more or LESS. = PROFIT! $$

Sigh

Here guns are illegal, therefore there are no gun problems well (very little). *hint get rid of guns and the problem will be solved *more or LESS. = PROFIT! $$

Oh, it's cool, just shit tons of stabbings, robberies, and an even larger incline of assaults. No biggie.

Oh, it's cool, just shit tons of stabbings, robberies, and an even larger incline of assaults. No biggie.

Forgot that part. No biggie

But stabbings usually are between gangs in certain parts of the country. We never had mass shootings in school's or public areas. As for assaults, every country has this problem.

Edited by DogsGoMeow

Forgot that part. No biggie. On a serious note in this country

stabbings are usually between rival gangs in certain parts of the country. We never had mass shootings in school's or public areas. As for assaults, every country has this problem.

Just dont shoot people and avoid situations where u might get shot

Ummm, how does one avoid getting shot? *matrix dodge * jk. But where would you consider safe? Since there has been a huge rise in killing sprees in the US in public places.

Kind of strange to compare your ability to use a gun and your knowledge of this gun against the ability to fly a fucking commercial plane.

Also lol'd at the 'Okay, maybe he's flown the plane once, for 30 minutes', c'mon scrooge.

Guest Fohacidal

But stabbings usually are between gangs in certain parts of the country. We never had mass shootings in school's or public areas. As for assaults, every country has this problem.

I literally just kamehameha facepalmed my forehead so hard from the amount of retardation leaking out of your post. Stabbings are only gang related? Ha, get a load of this fucking guy. "Every country has assaults so just because the gun controlled one has more it doesnt really matter!"

Yeah easiest solution = everyone get nukes so that ppl can't shoot, stab or in any way harm you cause the retaliation is on its way. AVENGE MEEEEE!!!!

So you're telling me that stabbings are normally gang related? Well then, with that logic, every crime is specifically gang related.

So you're telling me that stabbings are normally gang related? Well then, with that logic, every crime is specifically gang related.

So you are telling me that normal people in US just call people out for a random knife fight on the street? :D

So you are telling me that normal people in US just call people out for a random knife fight on the street? :D

no, but there also isn't one fuckin idiot gang member that will call out another gang member for a random knife fight on the street. you fucking europeans n shit think that just because we have guns that we all wild west shootout in the middle of the street. doesn't work that way, sorry to burst your bubble

The same logic applies to guns. I don't really think you Europeans quite understand what it's really like in the United States. There isn't fear of being shot while walking down the street, nor are there gangs in most areas. If you want that type of scenario, then talk to Pollo, because he's in Mexico.

I literally just kamehameha facepalmed my forehead so hard from the amount of retardation leaking out of your post. Stabbings are only gang related? Ha, get a load of this fucking guy. "Every country has assaults so just because the gun controlled one has more it doesnt really matter!"

I was talking about my country.. because of the ban on guns we have stabbings that are usually kept to some areas of the country, and are usually between gangs or rival traveller family's. And of course there has been innocent people caught up in stabbings for mistaken identity or after a drunken night out. And In the case of the gangs and travellers, that's fine once they kill each other rather then target random innocents.

Edited by DogsGoMeow

I was talking about my country.. because of the ban on guns we have stabbings that are usually kept to some areas of the country, and are usually between gangs or rival traveller family's. And of course there has been innocent people caught up in stabbings for mistaken identity or after a drunken night out. And In the case of the gangs and travellers, that's fine once they kill each other rather then target random innocents.

So I guess it doesn't mater if we ban guns, because no matter what, people are going to find a way kill each other if they want to. (i.e. stabbings) So why take away something that can defend innocents.

I'm half asleep, so if this doesn't make sense, I apologize.

Guest Fohacidal

You live in Ireland you homo, home of the IRA. The British isles is also well known for its sharp rise in assaults after the weapons ban. You make people defenseless and you give criminals more reason to assault the shit out of them. If anything you should be in support of making handguns easiers to get for self defense. Because the whole "assaults only happens between gangs or rival traveller families (whatever the fuck a travelling family is)" is complete shit. You cant substantiate that at all

You live in Ireland you homo, home of the IRA. The British isles is also well known for its sharp rise in assaults after the weapons ban. You make people defenseless and you give criminals more reason to assault the shit out of them. If anything you should be in support of making handguns easiers to get for self defense. Because the whole "assaults only happens between gangs or rival traveller families (whatever the fuck a travelling family is)" is complete shit. You cant substantiate that at all

Let's just end it at this. You're for guns and I'm not. We both have our arguments for our side. Unless you want to take it to news and debate I'm all for it. Lol :-)

We both have our arguments for our side.

Yea, but his arguments are backed with facts. You're just spewing some gross generalizations without substantiating any evidence, studies, etc. There definitely are good arguments against guns, but you're not making any of them.