Sign in to follow this  
water.exe

Where are they now sG edition.

So often times I find myself wondering where people have gone once leaving sG and so I'm asking this question and if you ever seen the E! entertainment version of the show that is pretty much how this thread is going to go. I'll start with where is he now "Ace". Last time I saw Ace he was sporting the lolg tags.

The fact that people have trouble understanding gonepostals pic makes me mad, people should go read that sG member wiki we had.

So lemme get this straight. This guy ( who as been trying to make decent posts all this time and even taken a new identity to try and gain acceptance) is criticized for simply making a thread in which we ask, "hey what ever happen to so and so?" ( Which I think is a good idea since its nice to know what people have done with their lives after sG). (sure he might have started this thread with someone who is still around, but the idea is concrete)

And yet we go and upvote stupid ass threads like this ( in which dumb-asses upvote a guy for saying his favorite type of canine, which isn't even an animal, In fact ( as of recent) he doesn't even have the title dog in his name anymore (rendering the entire thread pointless))) : http://www.joinsg.net/topic/52673-who-is-favorite-dog/#entry701155

Great job, sG. Great job.

So lemme get this straight. This guy ( who as been trying to make decent posts all this time and even taken a new identity to try and gain acceptance) is criticized for simply making a thread in which we ask, "hey what ever happen to so and so?" ( Which I think is a good idea since its nice to know what people have done with their lives after sG). (sure he might have started this thread with someone who is still around, but the idea is concrete)

And yet we go and upvote stupid ass threads like this ( in which dumb-asses upvote a guy for saying his favorite type of canine, which isn't even an animal, In fact ( as of recent) he doesn't even have the title dog in his name anymore (rendering the entire thread pointless))) : http://www.joinsg.ne...og/#entry701155

Implying anyone likes Siesan.

The last time you saw Ace was in the fall of 2010? nigga that is some bullshit

Nah I was actually scrolling through my friends list deleting people when I noticed the lolg and it was >MFW

RFzSN70.jpg

And yet we go and upvote stupid ass threads like this ( in which dumb-asses upvote a guy for saying his favorite type of canine, which isn't even an animal, In fact ( as of recent) he doesn't even have the title dog in his name anymore (rendering the entire thread pointless))) : http://www.joinsg.ne...og/#entry701155

hey that's not nice

hey that's not nice

Truth hurts kid.

hey that's not nice

Truth hurts kid.

say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

hey that's not nice

Truth hurts kid.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

hey that's not nice

Truth hurts kid.

Haha, I didn't even see that you neg'd my post.

Don't be so booty tickled bro.

hey that's not nice

Truth hurts kid.

Haha, I didn't even see that you neg'd my post.

Don't be so booty tickled bro.

Darn ment to upvote .. Fuckin ipad