Sign in to follow this  
L_Bacon

Vents in JB

Okay how does the vent rule work? If the T goes around a corner and you know with 100% certainty that they went into a vent but you didn't actually see them go into it, does that count or do you have to see them physically go in?

Its assumed if they go in the vent cell then they have gone into the vent and you can follow, any other vent you have to see them go in.

Edited by Avery

b. CTs may not camp the armory/vent entrances/exits.

i. CTs may only enter the vent if they see a T enter. Once in the vent, you must actively pursue the rebelling terrorist. Any kills resulting from camping in the vents or armory will be considered a freekill.

CTs may only enter the vent if they see a T enter.

only enter the vent if they see a T enter.

see a T enter.

see

i. CTs may only enter the vent if they see a T enter. Once in the vent, you must actively pursue the rebelling terrorist. Any kills resulting from camping in the vents or armory will be considered a freekill.

see a T enter.

see

RED= the answer to your question Edited by Eddy!

see a T enter.

see

RED= the answer to your question

Don't assume shit, unless you actively see him enter a vent, do not follow, or you will be slayed

I guess rules were updated since i remember, i've heard from staff in the past you can assume but i guess the rules have changed.

see a T enter.

see

RED= the answer to your question

Thank you EDDY.

Please read MOTD in all of it's entirety before posting questions about rules. This will avoid discussions about clearly stated rules.

I guess rules were updated since i remember, i've heard from staff in the past you can assume but i guess the rules have changed.

This I guess :( the good old days when you could like chase instead of "oh he ran into vent cell... there's no one there and vent is open and he just ran around the wall infront of the toilet where the vent is.... Hmm I have no idea where he went" :<

Everyone is saying you can't follow if it's a random vent in the map that they went through, not the vent cell. If you're following them around the map and all of a sudden they disappear and you see an open vent, you can't follow them into it.

On the other hand, if you see them run into vent cell and then disappear with an open vent there, you can follow them.

The argument between the two is that they could've gone other places on the map that you didn't see, and you could be ass raping a different T that went through the vent you found around the corner. Saves admins from the QQ

Back in the day when people could make decisions for themselves, common sense was the most important thing in deciding rules.

Sadly as time passes the common sense of the average CT slowly decreases. With this also means more and more rules. ):

Back in the day when people could make decisions for themselves, common sense was the most important thing in deciding rules.

Sadly as time passes the common sense of the average CT slowly decreases. With this also means more and more rules. ):

Doesn't matter because no one reads them... Takes a restrict or two before they realize they should read them.

Doesn't matter because no one reads them... Takes a restrict or two before they realize they should read them.

Sometimes i feels like it takes more than just a "FEW" restricts.

The thing is.... As time passes the CTs suddenly start creating different common senses and start having rule fights (oh but staff said this and staff said that and but EDDY said it was ok :D).

Edited by xmen