Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Response to Toxy's Staff Abuse Thread

Hornycat

Wasn't banned, applied 3 times to get clan membership.

Clay wasn't banned either.

And I sure as fuck didn't make a post in the Community Announcements section about it if/when I did go and ban someone because I personally didn't like them.

Hornycat

And I sure as fuck didn't make a post in the Community Announcements section about it if/when I did go and ban someone because I personally didn't like them.

You spoiled bioshock for me so I can't agree with you

Hornycat

Junzou spoils everything, why is he here.

I gave fake spoilers for Bioshock (which was fucking hilarious-- you guys got fucking mad over that) and read a book that's been out for years. I suppose next you'll want to ban me for saying that Snape kills Dumbledore?

Hornycat

Junzou spoils everything, why is he here.

I gave fake spoilers for Bioshock (which was fucking hilarious-- you guys got fucking mad over that) and read a book that's been out for years. I suppose next you'll want to ban me for saying that Snape kills Dumbledore?

WHAT

As much as I hated KGame, not just because of his try hard forum presence, but for feeding in my dota2 games zachmanmans fought for fucking inviting him, I don't think him getting banned like that was legit. When I was raging for a while after what went down, I didn't even get banned until I had to ask for it and I'm sure fatboy really wanted to.

Makes me think about Illogical and all the shit we gave him when all he ever wanted was to be accepted, even if 90% of the clan disliked him and he was never banned.

Edited by JMaFia

well with hornycat, his forum account was fucked up and he just never came back. so like technically banned, but not banned.

Wasn't me that did that. And for once I find myself agreeing with J_Mafia. There have been plenty of people that we have disliked, either individually as staff or as a community overall, that haven't been banned without actually breaking a rule. Of course you can say "WHAT ABOUT SO AND SO?" to which I reply: Do two wrongs make a right?

well with hornycat, his forum account was fucked up and he just never came back. so like technically banned, but not banned.

Wasn't me that did that. And for once I find myself agreeing with J_Mafia. There have been plenty of people that we have disliked, either individually as staff or as a community overall, that haven't been banned without actually breaking a rule. Of course you can say "WHAT ABOUT SO AND SO?" to which I reply: Do two wrongs make a right?

You made a thread about me.

in blues clues, steve leaves

EDIT: and he never comes back

Didn't he die?

what if zelda was a girl?

Let's get the expert mimic in here.

in blues clues, steve leaves

EDIT: and he never comes back

Didn't he die?

what if zelda was a girl?

Let's get the expert mimic in here.

he would spit in your face