Sign in to follow this  
Ghost X

A tip from a good friend...

Chief i've played with you like a million times, I don't think i ever noticed you hacking

WASSUP WIT DAT?

I never hacked when I played with you.

And I feel ashamed because we had good times together in comp.

Edited by Master Chief

Chief i've played with you like a million times, I don't think i ever noticed you hacking

WASSUP WIT DAT?

I never hacked when I played with you.

And I feel ashamed because we had good times together in comp.

eh its fine, i'll probably end up hacking anyway, spraying and praying isnt what it used to be, and aiming is hard

Pro tip: don't use your main account when hacking on mm.

pro tip: don't hack and be a fucking fag

I will never understand people who hack ever... Is your life really that inadequate that you require hax just so you can excel at something? Ruins the fun of the game man

When low rank, everything goes fine, you loose few and win a lot. But as your rank increases, the chance you get set up with hackers increase.

Using hacks I've seen a lot of hackers looking trough walls and shooting before the second they see you.

If the game had no hackers at all, it would be more fun and unnecessary to use hacks.

also why I bought ESEA, loved it, even though I got wrecked a lot, everyones 100 % legit

Edited by jceezeme

used them for like 2-3 games... got bored as fuck and deleted them. It really was useless.

also this. I had to stop using because it got boring. Also it seemed everyone started hacking once I said I did :l

ggwp. i never hax either. muhahah! But i got banned for 1 wk for accidentally injuring a teammate.

lemme just invite you to comp again.....

lmao, they ban based on reports? I remember Valve saying they wouldn't do this.

Yeah. It's not a VAC ban, you can still join community servers but you can't play competitive or casual matchmaking.

I can't join anything at all

You got VAC'd? lmao

I'll hook you up with undetectable cheats bro

Like everyone said, hacking is boring, get good legit, blah blah blah. If people chose to hack, who cares? They're always going to be playing with fire regardless of how "undetectable" a hack says it is. Either way, they'll get caught and dealt with one way or another whether through VAC or by server admins or plugins.

On the other hand. I'm surprised about how strict that Valve is now. 1 year ban from all servers? That's just a bit too extreme if you ask me since there are always going to be people that get fucked over after their first mess around with them.

Like everyone said, hacking is boring, get good legit, blah blah blah. If people chose to hack, who cares? They're always going to be playing with fire regardless of how "undetectable" a hack says it is. Either way, they'll get caught and dealt with one way or another whether through VAC or by server admins or plugins.

On the other hand. I'm surprised about how strict that Valve is now. 1 year ban from all servers? That's just a bit too extreme if you ask me since there are always going to be people that get fucked over after their first mess around with them.

Nah, its not very extreme when you think about it. If it was a competition for money for example most would ban permanently. Additionally, how else are they going to milk the wallets of the counter strike gamers?

I will never understand people who hack ever... Is your life really that inadequate that you require hax just so you can excel at something? Ruins the fun of the game man

When low rank, everything goes fine, you loose few and win a lot. But as your rank increases, the chance you get set up with hackers increase.

Using hacks I've seen a lot of hackers looking trough walls and shooting before the second they see you.

If the game had no hackers at all, it would be more fun and unnecessary to use hacks.

also why I bought ESEA, loved it, even though I got wrecked a lot, everyones 100 % legit

So says the Hypocrite.

Edited by Sakata

So says the Hypocrite.

*Says someone who used to hack and realized how much of a faggot he was after a few days and quit because it's no fun

Edited by jceezeme

So I just got banned for hacking on competition servers..

I advice to all of you to stop using the hacks because they will get you and they will ban you.

As soon as someone got banned few days ago, I removed everything. But it was already too late.

Shit thing is, is that I can't play JB anymore...

Just get dastan to buy you cs:go :3

sad thing is that half you kids blow even with hacks, unless you turn on your aimbot like little pussyfaggots

i use sound better than you use walls, get good f4gs

very much this

or at least if you're hacking, throw on your speedhack + autoaim + autoshoot and just fly around the map raping people and spamming chat until they quit