Sign in to follow this  
Ghost X

A tip from a good friend...

So I just got banned for hacking on competition servers..

I advice to all of you to stop using the hacks because they will get you and they will ban you.

As soon as someone got banned few days ago, I removed everything. But it was already too late.

Shit thing is, is that I can't play JB anymore...

I will never understand people who hack ever... Is your life really that inadequate that you require hax just so you can excel at something? Ruins the fun of the game man

When low rank, everything goes fine, you loose few and win a lot. But as your rank increases, the chance you get set up with hackers increase.

Using hacks I've seen a lot of hackers looking trough walls and shooting before the second they see you.

If the game had no hackers at all, it would be more fun and unnecessary to use hacks.

Edited by Master Chief

Let's post this on a public forum so everybody can see we have hackers in sG yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

I know there's a lot of people hacking in my friends list, and I just want to warn all of you.

Lol I have 2 accounts banned from matchmaking for a year. This isn't because you got detected. It's because too many people reported you. The trick is to not go 40-0 every game, and to toggle on when you're losing, but make sure you die occasionally. I've got another account that's like AK I think that I've never been called out for hacks on. Just play smarter or prepare to pay $15 to matchmake again.

Hacking is stupid. Ruins the fun for others, like people who dont hack. I have never hacked, and refuse to because I dont give a shit about getting the most kills or being a high level or winning every game. The reason I play is to have fun. If you suck so bad that you have to use hacks, you really dont have to. Practice makes perfect. Keep practicing and dont use hacks.

lmao, they ban based on reports? I remember Valve saying they wouldn't do this.

Yeah. It's not a VAC ban, you can still join community servers but you can't play competitive or casual matchmaking.

I can't join anything at all

damn... never expected the chief to hack

Yeah.. never hacked before.

Someone linked and I was curious, got addicted to it like weed and then got slapped in the face.