Sign in to follow this  
Siesan

Petition to rename sG to "Saved Gamers"

just because your thread is in spam doesn't mean people shouldn't take it seriously.... saying we shouldn't take this seriously is like those people who always say "no offense" before they talk shit. Either way words are words and the fact you posted this makes me think you believe in some of the things you said...

welcome to an internet forum

master rusemen at work 24/7

just because your thread is in spam doesn't mean people shouldn't take it seriously.... saying we shouldn't take this seriously is like those people who always say "no offense" before they talk shit. Either way words are words and the fact you posted this makes me think you believe in some of the things you said...

jesus christ relax bowlcut. you're getting so upset over a thread in the SPAM section.

jesus christ relax bowlcut. you're getting so upset over a thread in the SPAM section.

^ That

[media=]

gg god

Misspelled instrumental, video sucks.

You look like shit, god made me beautiful.

here are some global server and forum rules we want

1. No swearing

RELIGION: -1

SCIENCE: 3

JAPAN: 1

Edited by Noodle

who the fuck is bowlcut?

and you guys aren't getting what I'm trying to say...

I can hardly believe how unfunny you are.

how are you having trouble believing it when it's right in front of you?

it's clear as crystal and you can "bearly believe"?

bear in mind the fact that no bear here has to question how much of the bear truth is available

so dont bear my bear, because bear bear, bear bear bear, bear bear

grizzly-bear.jpg

who the fuck is bowlcut?

google bowlcut

I can hardly believe how unfunny you are.

how are you having trouble believing it when it's right in front of you?

it's clear as crystal and you can "bearly believe"?

bear in mind the fact that no bear here has to question how much of the bear truth is available

so dont bear my bear, because bear bear, bear bear bear, bear bear

grizzly-bear.jpg

...are you retarded?

who the fuck is bowlcut?

google bowlcut

YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

who the fuck is bowlcut?

google bowlcut

YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

wait so is bowlcut a slang term for circumcised penis?

who the fuck is bowlcut?

google bowlcut

YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bowlcut

No offense, but this thread is bad.

who the fuck is bowlcut?

google bowlcut

YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bowlcut

Wait... Eddy has a bowlcut?

Eddy explain yourself. NAO!