Sign in to follow this  
Siesan

Petition to rename sG to "Saved Gamers"

look at all these atheists and wrong doers in sG who are gonna go to hell! look at all these saps who haven't found lawdy jesus yet! this is outstanding how many people in sG are gonna go to hell!

well, now i have the answer

I petition to transform sG from a sinful cesspool to a mighty religious force in gaming

i call it, saved Gaming.

I wasn't the one who made that name, it was other fellow believers in this "group" who are disgusted with the actions of their fellow players

saved Gaming will not only enjoy good games, but also save people from going to hell! we will spread the word of lawdy jesus to the entire world! with the help of our friends at the westboro baptist church!

here are some global server and forum rules we want

1. No swearing

2. every 30 minutes is prayer time (lasts 1 minute)

3. all servers shut down on sundays

4. No athiesm

5. after every round in any game, everyone must clap into their mics (or type *clap*)

6. No anti-american ideas!

If you agree to this petition (which you should, or else your going to hell) speak your words!

Edited by Siesan

look at all these atheists and wrong doers in sG who are gonna go to hell! look at all these saps who haven't found lawdy jesus yet! this is outstanding how many people in sG are gonna go to hell!

I petition to transform sG from a sinful cesspool to a mighty religious force in gaming

i call it, saved Gaming.

I wasn't the one who made that name, it was other fellow believers in this "group" who are disgusted with the actions of their fellow players

saved Gaming will not only enjoy good games, but also save people from going to hell! we will spread the word of lawdy jesus to the entire world! with the help of our friends at the westboro baptist church!

1. No swearing

4. No athiesm

5. after every round in any game, everyone must clap into their mics (or type *clap*)

If you agree to this petition (which you should, or else your going to hell) speak your words!

Miles-WUT.gif

No

Edited by Master Chief

i call it, saved Gaming.

1. No swearing

4. No athiesm

Miles-WUT.gif

No

when you get to hell tell me what it's like while i'm drinking martinis with my bro jesus

I being an atheist who does not believe in an afterlife and I really do not care if my rotting flesh goes back into the cycle of carnage.

So for the sake of it all I take 'great' offense to this.

PRAISE SCIENCE!

God bless you sir, may the Devil have mercy on your soul.

I being an atheist who does not believe in an afterlife and I really do not care if my rotting flesh goes back into the cycle of carnage.

PRAISE SCIENCE!

BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT SCIENCE CAN'T PROVE?

WHY YOU ARE APPARENTLY A "BLIND" BOI BUT YOU CAN TYPE FULL SENTENCES

RELIGION: 1

SCIENCE: -2

I would like to start a petition to ban this faggot and any other faggot that looks down on people because they choose to not believe in mythology and other peoples beliefs. I would also like to get rid of anybody who tries to push their beliefs on other people.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Eddy!

PRAISE SCIENCE!

It's called visual prosthesis.

RELIGION: 0

SCIENCE: 3

PRAISE SCIENCE!

GET OUT OF HERE JC DENTON I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

I would like to start a petition to ban this faggot and any other faggot that looks down on people because they choose to not believe in mythology and other peoples beliefs. I would also like to get rid of anybody who tries to push their beliefs on other people.

Thank you for your time.

EDDY IN CHARGE OF SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS IN SPAM, SO KAWAI

(translators note: kawai means cute)

Edited by Siesan

PRAISE SCIENCE!

GET OUT OF HERE JC DENTON I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Thank you for your time.

EDDY IN CHARGE OF SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS IN SPAM, SO KAWAI

(translators note: kawai means cute)

It's Kawaii

(translators note: kawaii means cute)

JAPAN: 1

Anything posted having to do with religion immediately sparks a shitstorm... Spam or not your thread has no value.

Anything posted having to do with religion immediately sparks a shitstorm... Spam or not your thread has no value.

i thought the fact i put this in spam would have conveyed that enough

just because your thread is in spam doesn't mean people shouldn't take it seriously.... saying we shouldn't take this seriously is like those people who always say "no offense" before they talk shit. Either way words are words and the fact you posted this makes me think you believe in some of the things you said...