Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Rustling

Bring bullet back! Bring Brownies back!

And so it was, in the year 2013, that Bulletford the Admired was reinstated as SO. To this day, the full reason was never known. The fate of his lesser-loved compatriot Special Brownies went even more into obscurity as time raged ever onwards. What dark fate was held for him? The plebes pray over his sigil and watch the sky at night for a sign.

And so it was, in the year 2013, that Bulletford the Admired was reinstated as SO. To this day, the full reason was never known. The fate of his lesser-loved compatriot Special Brownies went even more into obscurity as time raged ever onwards. What dark fate was held for him? The plebes pray over his sigil and watch the sky at night for a sign.

Deep stuff^

I believe I know what happened. Good luck finding out.

I, personally, want to know why they were demoted ( Preferably from all 3 of the Horse mouths).

this thread is full of gay. bullet has his SO back, and specialbrownies supposedly was going to ragequit over losing his SO, so i don't know if he'll get it back.

Ragequit? More or less. Mainly it was because of the not warning anyone about the demotions and not giving anyone any reasons for demotions and when questioned about it you get the "None of your business" response. The community deserves to know why SOs got demoted, it isn't a big deal. The fact that staff want to hide behind locked doors and keep the community in the dark set me off. My apparent reasons for my demotion was "Abuse" or as Toxygen likes to say "Bad" and I even got called "Condescending". I can see myself being condescending and apparently I've been witnessed first hand proving it, yet I've yet to see proof of this so called "Abuse" other than Toxygen stating he "Talks to people" that play TTT when he never plays on the server. I was angry because I felt I lost my SO due to petty causes and that the possible major cause can't be proven at the time(The cause being abuse). If you find proof of me abusing in any sort of way, please enlighten me, but at this point I feel like this community has major problems in the relationship between the community and management. Also I know I'm not going to get it back. This is a popularity contest, always has been, and always will be. If staff decide to give it back to me, great but until then I'm not gonna waste my breaths to pray on false hopes and improbable events. Also the fact that you demoted multiple people for being "Inactive" yet leave people as SO who don't even play period anymore on the servers. I overreacted saying I would leave the clan but it was in a typhoon of rage and anger due to not only the loss of my SO but the way people treated it, and the way people tried to justify it. SOs on TTT = 10. SOs I see everyday/every other day = BulletFord, Reaper. SOs that I never see/rarely see now = PolloLoco, iAlways, Rolfstomp, Spell, Nom Noms. SOs I see more or less = Hotsauce, Noobzilla. New SOs: Sexy Batman - Hardly ever comes on TTT anymore and when he does it's for an hour or so then he's gone. Eek - May not see him because he's across the world and in a different time zone. So don't use the "Inactivity" excuse for most of the demotions or the "We have too many SOs" because you don't. Got this off my chest, good day sirs.

EDIT: Love how you didn't even put me in the SO chart.

Edited by SpecialBrownies

Wow, staff actually bowed to the angry mob. I'm both shocked and surprised.

I didn't bow to any mob, bulletford was demoted for reasons I'll keep between him and I, and things changed. He wasn't demoted for the same reason as the others.