Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Rustling

Bring bullet back! Bring Brownies back!

Umm it kinda baffles me that Bullet and Brownies got there SO taken away. They are both active on TTT and they do a great job at being SO's.

#BBB

Really guys? Move it to spam, real mature. I am guessing it was Toxy. I was seriously considering applying today and I just decided fuck that. You guys are a bunch of immature fucktards. Grow a pair you whiny little bitch. The TTT community is trying to give you constructive criticism and you move our actual COMPLAINT to the fucking spam. fuck you.

Why In the hell would either brownies or bullet be demoted, they are the only very active SO's on TTT and we will crumble without them, TTT needs our SO's back, they are the only ones who carry out bans that need to happen and keep the game enjoyable, It's not worth going to without them.

tl;dr ; #BBB

Really guys? Move it to spam, real mature. I am guessing it was Toxy. I was seriously considering applying today and I just decided fuck that. You guys are a bunch of immature fucktards. Grow a pair you whiny little bitch. The TTT community is trying to give you constructive criticism and you move our actual COMPLAINT to the fucking spam. fuck you.

I AGREE. THIS IS SICKENING.

STAFF SUCK NOW

edit: nah seriously, this is a pretty dick move staff- always confront problems head-on the blob way

Edited by mlob

Why In the hell would either brownies or bullet be demoted, they are the only very active SO's on TTT and we will crumble without them, TTT needs our SO's back, they are the only ones who carry out bans that need to happen and keep the game enjoyable, It's not worth going to without them.

tl;dr ; #BBB

They were replaced, also this was moved to spam because the Complaint Department is for complaints, not rage about demotions.

tl;dr ; #BBB

They arn't the only one's carrying out bans, that is completely false. They are the only ones that are carrying out bans over 360 minutes, and permabans. As a premium admin I can't ban more than 360 minutes, SO's can.

tl;dr ; #BBB

They were replaced, also this was moved to spam because the Complaint Department is for complaints, not rage about demotions.

but it is a complaint. we are complaining that we lost are Good SOs. Where is the rage there? We want our SOs that perform back thats it.

tl;dr ; #BBB

They arn't the only one's carrying out bans, that is completely false. They are the only ones that are carrying out bans over 360 minutes, and permabans. As a premium admin I can't ban more than 360 minutes, SO's can.

I carry out bans too, but they are the ones who do more then 6 hours, and premium admins aren't paying to ban people, we are paying for the abilitys. We can't put the weight of bans on our shoulders.

Edited by The Real Xlite

tl;dr ; #BBB

Ummm... Considering this isn't rage at all it's a complaint. Just because you can't handle people challenging your decisions, whether they were yours or all of administrations it doesn't matter. The TTT community loved Brownies and Bulletford, not just for their personalities, but because they were good SO's.

He is too pussy to hear us out, because he knows he has no idea what goes on in the servers and his judgement is terrible when it comes to Gmod.

Brownies and bullet were the two best SOs for TTT, but you're too buttmad about Bullet which is fucking hysterical because you claimed you "weren't mad". It's alright though bro, if you think letting TTT live without SO's is the best thing for the server go for it, just allows me to RDM.

We all bow before your "power" ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah

Edited by Oppa

He is too pussy to hear us out, because he knows he has no idea what goes on in the servers and his judgement is terrible when it comes to Gmod.

Brownies and bullet were the two best SOs for TTT, but you're too buttmad about Bullet which is fucking hysterical because you claimed you "weren't mad". It's alright though bro, if you think letting TTT live without SO's is the best thing for the server go for it, just allows me to RDM.

Everytime I feel my kgf's ass I think of you.

Everytime I feel my kgf's ass I think of you.

As you should! :)

Tell your super kawaii kgf I said hi.

P1MHHN1.jpg