Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Rustling

Bring bullet back! Bring Brownies back!

@ SpartanSakaro :(01 March 2013 - 10:12 PM)love how about 99% of the people raging have no idea why they were demoted

>Love how he doesn't give us a reason; just i made the right call, and it wasn't inactivity

love how you are bringing me into this because of something i said in shoutbox, so how about you stop being so butt mad about how someone you like was demoted ?

You kind of bring yourself into it by talking about it? but what do i know, clearly. i mean i see toxy all the time on TTT and he knows what actually happens.

and here you prove my point, just because toxy does not play does not mean he can't know what people do on the server.

What point were you trying to prove? nothing.

this thread is really pointless, sorry to say

cause if toxy made it clear that there are "no exceptions" then that's it really, i don't think all the spam in the world is gonna change his mind (because some people are stubborn)

seriously, you're all wasting your time. just be glad they weren't banned from the servers, and they can actually still play. all this time wasted typing bodies of text could be spent playing video games.

I honestly don't think "protesting" is gonna work in this situation. Nothing is, and we just gotta deal with that.

so let's go play games and stop complaining. Because this, this is a waste of time and energy.

Siesan, you don't understand. The whole point of this is so we can play games. Good SO's are imperative to being able to play a game. There is no use in ignoring an obvious problem.

cause if toxy made it clear that there are "no exceptions" then that's it really, i don't think all the spam in the world is gonna change his mind (because some people are stubborn)

seriously, you're all wasting your time. just be glad they weren't banned from the servers, and they can actually still play. all this time wasted typing bodies of text could be spent playing video games.

I honestly don't think "protesting" is gonna work in this situation. Nothing is, and we just gotta deal with that.

so let's go play games and stop complaining. Because this, this is a waste of time and energy.

Siesan, you don't understand. The whole point of this is so we can play games. Good SO's are imperative to being able to play a game. There is no use in ignoring an obvious problem.

But they didn't get rid of all the SO's, they replaced them

there's still gonna be SO's

and there's still gonna be bulletford and brownies

what's the big fucking deal?

Edited by Siesan

Shut up, it's the end of the world as we know it, get on the train.

Look at my previous post about server activity. Who are the top two active SO's/Former SO's.

Yeah, that's bulletford and Brownies.

We are replacing a total of like 300 hours of playtime with what. 100?

that's a loss of 100 hours worth of SO's. How is that going to improve the server at all?

Shut up, it's the end of the world as we know it, get on the train.

I don't like trains Toxy-san

they are big and scary and make a clank clank sound

Look at my previous post about server activity. Who are the top two active SO's/Former SO's.

Yeah, that's bulletford and Brownies.

We are replacing a total of like 300 hours of playtime with what. 100?

that's a loss of 100 hours worth of SO's. How is that going to improve the server at all?

playtime does not equal ability to be an SO

Time played for each SO

Special Brownies: about 100

Bulletford: about 300

Eek: About 30

Pollo Loco: About 30

Will: about 50

Hotsauce: about 200

Roflstomp: about 60

SexyBatman: about 40

Noobzilla: about 75

Just to clarify I have over 100 hours on TTT on my old account and used to admin with it. Not like it matters, I just don't want people to think the job was just handed to me for no reason.

Time played for each SO

Just to clarify I have over 100 hours on TTT on my old account and used to admin with it. Not like it matters, I just don't want people to think the job was just handed to me for no reason.

Knifemaster > You

Time played for each SO

I like you batman this isnt about you getting it. i mean congrats. but this is more about the fact he picked what i would call the top 2 out of three admins and took the SOs. especially compare to everyone elses play time.

tumblr_m6oo9urZox1rvgf4so1_500.gif

Why is this still going on, its clear what is done is done. Holy fuck this is almost as bad as when monkeh got permabanned from the forum. You chuckle heads need to fucking drop it and just move on holy shit. Fighting like this and getting anally rippled over this is gonna do absolutely nothing. Better to shrug it off and keep going. People who have gotten SO have done their time and/or the staff want to give them a shot at doing something with themselves in the clan. If someone was removed or demoted thats between the person and the staff. What makes me laugh is the people who are actually concerning this whole circle jerk is not even really arguing.

tumblr_m6oo9urZox1rvgf4so1_500.gif

Why is this still going on, its clear what is done is done. Holy fuck this is almost as bad as when monkeh got permabanned from the forum. You chuckle heads need to fucking drop it and just move on holy shit. Fighting like this and getting anally rippled over this is gonna do absolutely nothing. Better to shrug it off and keep going. People who have gotten SO have done their time and/or the staff want to give them a shot at doing something with themselves in the clan. If someone was removed or demoted thats between the person and the staff. What makes me laugh is the people who are actually concerning this whole circle jerk is not even really arguing.

I agree, at this point its done, its really up to him, we have said what is needed to be said and basically whatever he does hes sticking to which is clear already and whatever the decision may be i respect that.

Wintergreen was the BEST SO EVAR! I think we need to put him back as SO

tumblr_lryc0cmE8V1qbt8o1.jpg

That statement is false. Fuck winter lol

OT:

Why In the hell would either brownies or bullet be demoted, they are the only very active SO's on TTT and we will crumble without them, TTT needs our SO's back, they are the only ones who carry out bans that need to happen and keep the game enjoyable, It's not worth going to without them.

tl;dr ; #BBB

It's like you completely forget about the staff and other SO's that play on the server. Do I mean so little?

Why In the hell would either brownies or bullet be demoted, they are the only very active SO's on TTT and we will crumble without them, TTT needs our SO's back, they are the only ones who carry out bans that need to happen and keep the game enjoyable, It's not worth going to without them.

tl;dr ; #BBB

They arn't the only one's carrying out bans, that is completely false. They are the only ones that are carrying out bans over 360 minutes, and permabans. As a premium admin I can't ban more than 360 minutes, SO's can.

Again WTF I ban people a lot and SO's aren't allowed to perma people. It's any time up to a week.

To whom it may concern:

The sG Staff reserves the right to remove and promote SOs at any time for any reason. We take community input, but remember we have the final say on everyone who is on and off the team.

Oh yea we understand, but you are missing the point. we are trying to tell you that you fucked up, and that you decision is stupid to put it nicely. All we want is people that will be there (brownies, and Bullet). and half the people of the SO list for TTT is like never on, on top of that, we barely see the new SOs and they are suppose to help the server?

Toxy is correct in his statement. Me....

Time played for each SO

Damn... For SB being "inactive" he sure does have a lot more time than most of the other SO's. This is an incomplete list, just what I could take from the server stats, but from what it looks like to me Special wasn't inactive at all.

Another key concept here is that out of all the SO's BULLETFORD was on the most. Does that not mean anything to you guys? Do you want the servers to have to be run by us premium admins?

Are you really expecting people to want to join a community that shits on their loyal members. Especially the ones that are actively seeking to keep up server populations. This is dispicable.

I've noticed a lot of people who don't play much anymore. Pollo, Spell, and Ialwaysfail. Either they are on at different times or just prefer other games.

You need to GTFO. Seriously all you do is cause more trouble where it isn't needed.

IMO Bulletford was an exceptional SO. Hell he was always helpful on the server and did good. He even takes the time to post in the SO forum to suggest people for the position. If that isn't a good SO then I don't know what is.

Of course for these two to lose SO a valid reason would be much appreciated so everyone can have a clearer view on the decision made by staff.

Edited by Reaper0470

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Wintergreen, March 2, 2013 - Fuckin scrub double posted
Hidden by Wintergreen, March 2, 2013 - Fuckin scrub double posted

it double posted

Edited by Reaper0470

edit: nah seriously, this is a pretty dick move staff- always confront problems head-on the blob way

coming from mister passive aggressive over here, ya ok

Looks like I'll never get SO. Oh well.

Well if you're a new member you're almost guaranteed a Server Officer spot I've noticed. So just leave the clan and join back and you will get it.

ironic, considering you left the clan, rejoined and nothing happened. ya?

OT: I'm on the case, stay tuned/

I would like to point out that the 2 people in question have not once yet complained about the demotion (publicly at least). Perhaps they asked to be demoted? To focus on personal problems, or school, or really any number of reasons. I'm not saying that's it, but before you guys go ripping into toxy like a bunch of rabid hyenas, maybe consider all the factors involved. Just my 2 cents.

OT:

tl;dr ; #BBB

It's like you completely forget about the staff and other SO's that play on the server. Do I mean so little?

tl;dr ; #BBB

They arn't the only one's carrying out bans, that is completely false. They are the only ones that are carrying out bans over 360 minutes, and permabans. As a premium admin I can't ban more than 360 minutes, SO's can.

Again WTF I ban people a lot and SO's aren't allowed to perma people. It's any time up to a week.

Was just trying to prove an invalid point, wasn't really thinking of other SO's like you and nom noms, I love you guys too :).

Edited by The Real Xlite