Sign in to follow this  
Reaper0470

Fifth Grade Just Got Crazier

legalised guns. Americans can disagree all they like, but the fact remains that its far too easy to obtain a firearm in much of the US.

Because they totally couldn't just grab a kitchen knife and stab a few people before anyone else noticed right? The answer is clear

BAN EVERYTHING SHARP, THIS INCLUDES PENCILS AND EVEN LEGOS. EVERYONE MUST WEAR BUBBLE WRAP AND WALK THROUGH METAL DETECTORS IN EVERY DOORWAY

Edited by Oreo

legalised guns. Americans can disagree all they like, but the fact remains that its far too easy to obtain a firearm in much of the US.

Because they totally couldn't just grab a kitchen knife and stab a few people before anyone else noticed right? The answer is clear

BAN EVERYTHING SHARP, THIS INCLUDES PENCILS AND EVEN LEGOS. EVERYONE MUST WEAR BUBBLE WRAP AND WALK THROUGH METAL DETECTORS IN EVERY DOORWAY

lets not forget your hand must never form the shape of a fist.

yeah, because making guns illegal makes them impossible to get, right?

if you want a gun, you'll get one some way.

because thats clearly what i said. My point was that its far, far easier to obtain a gun in a country that has legalised firearms.

As an example , in America, careless parent can leave a gun in a drawer, and a kid can just take it. In Britain, careless parent has no gun, same for most other countries.

because thats clearly what i said. My point was that its far, far easier to obtain a gun in a country that has legalised firearms.

As an example , in America, careless parent can leave a gun in a drawer, and a kid can just take it. In Britain, careless parent has no gun, same for most other countries.

http://townhall.com/...banned-n1464528

It doesn't really work that well...Guns are easy to obtain, even then, you can use any other type of weapon you want. China had a few 20+ murder sprees using weapons other than guns. The kids even had more than just a gun on them.

lets not forget your hand must never form the shape of a fist.

Fingers are sharp, we should cut those off too.

Edited by Oreo

dude that just means americans with descendants who were shot but lived are going to be immune to being killed by bullets

checkmate, gun control

http://townhall.com/...banned-n1464528

It doesn't really work that well...Guns are easy to obtain, even then, you can use any other type of weapon you want. China had a few 20+ murder sprees using weapons other than guns. The kids even had more than just a gun on them.

ohh absolutely. No country has no gun crime, and yes its constantly rising (London has a shit ton of shootings and such nowadays). But it remains simple fact that it is easier to obtain a firearm in a country where they are legalised, even if simply because there are far more abundant.

Also agreed that its pretty much impossible to regulate knives and other stabbing utensils, but its far more disconcerting to know a child is in possesion of a firearm than of a knife (at least for me).