Sign in to follow this  
Sketchmaticx

russian UFO/metorite/something

Yeah put this shit up in skype after I saw it on fourchin. There's like 100 dead and parts of Russia are being put under military protocol just to keep "vital infrastructure" safe. #Communismaasterrace

I'm pretty sure it was the North Koreans obviously going for the nukes, failed attempt though.

The Mayak nuclear complex near the town of Ozersk was not affected by the incident, according to reports. Mayak, one of the world’s biggest nuclear facilities that used to house plutonium production reactors and a reprocessing plant, is located 72 kilometers northwest of Chelyabinsk.

http://rt.com/news/m...helyabinsk-283/

Edited by LOPEZ

That was so close to them in all the videos, that would be pretty awesome to see in person

There were supposed meteor showers over Cali and I saw some stuff in Florida. I guess it's something :l

That was so close to them in all the videos, that would be pretty awesome to see in person

There were supposed meteor showers over Cali and I saw some stuff in Florida. I guess it's something :l

Lucky, I live in Indiana and well nothing ever happens here...