Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

WCS Status 2/5/13

So is there any official word on what they're doing with the server?

Is it possible to just start from scratch again?

That was always a possibility, but due to people losing all their levels it isn't really an option that is appealing. We are working on something now that may work.

Well if you guys are able to decompile the code that would be great, but I'd rather start new if that meant that we could actually get updates and server stability. I have 96% completion on the server but I'd rather have the stability and updates personally than the broke state that it's in right now. Might just be me though.

I wish everyone else felt the same way, but that is not the case.

So is there any official word on what they're doing with the server?

Is it possible to just start from scratch again?

That was always a possibility, but due to people losing all their levels it isn't really an option that is appealing. We are working on something now that may work.

Well if you guys are able to decompile the code that would be great, but I'd rather start new if that meant that we could actually get updates and server stability. I have 96% completion on the server but I'd rather have the stability and updates personally than the broke state that it's in right now. Might just be me though.

I wish everyone else felt the same way, but that is not the case.

Yeah I agree we should get the shit working if I get my +10k lvls given to me on the new code srvr :>

I'm up for a reset for better stability

nothing worse than leveling only to realize after it crashed you lost all your levels anyways.

so is there anything going on by now, any progress? or just everyone writing "yay we have the code. we COULD fix it. HERP!" ?

Yiyas has been working on the core for the past few days actually and has gotten evasion and weapon restrictions working. Just finalizing testing now

Well it isn't crashing anymore, just very laggy atm lol :) Played 1 map so far without any problems at all..

Edited by DavidChenn

Any new news on the server, or is this finally the end of WCS1?

I'd sacrifice my lvls for server resurection (97% complete)

^

Are we really going to let another server die? :l

^

Are we really going to let another server die? :l

I've been waiting for it to come back very recently.. we need something to happen soon.

Now, I need to kill myself to bring back the server, because no one likes my Harlute or Lilith. Q_Q

I love playing against your Harlute <3

Now, I need to kill myself to bring back the server, because no one likes my Harlute or Lilith. Q_Q

I love playing against your Harlute <3

Now, I must eat you with my Marlute's bury attack skill. :D

The problem with the server is that the mod is not even loaded. I don't know what the current state of the mod is but it currently is not loaded on the server and that alone is the reason why the server is dead. No one wants to play vanilla css when the server is labeled wcs lol.

Sign in to follow this