Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

WCS Status 2/5/13

We have everything running again, but SPE. We are waiting for an update to be released sometime tomorrow. When we have this update we will update this thread and WCS will be working again.

Be patient, it will be up soon!

Edit: WCS should be up and working properly 2/7/13

Edit2: Apparently it is still broke. Looking into it

Edit3:

We have the files. We can rebuild him. There will be no reset.

Edited by Shadow

An update from the SPE developer:

Hi guys' date='

I just want to let you know that I will probably update it tomorrow. I can't guarantee that I will manage it today, because I'm writing an exam tomorrow and that's prior to SPE. Please be patient, thanks! [img']http://forums.eventscripts.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Ayuto

Updated! Should be fixed, WCS appears to have loaded!! Let me know if there are any problems (other than the usual broken shit that we can't fix because we don't have the code *cough* Yiyas)

Umm it's still broken in the sense that there is no wcs mod on it...

Like there's no wcsmenu or any races for that matter.

WHY DONT U HAVE THE CODE? Is it yiyas property? or what? and why isnt he doing anything? -.- fojsdflgjfdlgjdslfjgldg!

From what I can tell that it seems to be his property and why he isn't doing anything is a different matter altogether.

WHY DONT U HAVE THE CODE? Is it yiyas property? or what? and why isnt he doing anything? -.- fojsdflgjfdlgjdslfjgldg!

the update screwed up, and yiyas doesn't play anymore so...yeah

So is there any official word on what they're doing with the server?

Is it possible to just start from scratch again?

That was always a possibility, but due to people losing all their levels it isn't really an option that is appealing. We are working on something now that may work.

What would yiyas do with the code? playing all alone with bots? that phugget should just give you that shit and then everyone is happy.

Yiyas doesn't play anymore so he doesn't fix the code anymore, but staff are fixing it.

Edited by Coldfuse

So is there any official word on what they're doing with the server?

Is it possible to just start from scratch again?

That was always a possibility, but due to people losing all their levels it isn't really an option that is appealing. We are working on something now that may work.

Well if you guys are able to decompile the code that would be great, but I'd rather start new if that meant that we could actually get updates and server stability. I have 96% completion on the server but I'd rather have the stability and updates personally than the broke state that it's in right now. Might just be me though.

Edited by B-rock

Sign in to follow this