Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

Anyone else think North Korea is taking it a little too far lately?

They are really trying to get our attention lately.

First aiming missles at us and now this.

http://news.yahoo.co...-140005920.html

In what appears to be a provocative PR stunt, a bizarre video uploaded to YouTube by North Korea over the weekend shows a dream sequence that includes a U.S. city resembling New York under an apparent missile attack.

I think yes, there are probably quite a few people across the world who would like to see this happen, but I would also like to think that if they(N. Korea) actually try anything I cant see many countries opposing us from wiping North Korea off of the face of the Earth.

China has NK on a leash. The US and China are basically intertwined. They both owe each other a huge debt and they both rely on each other for their imports and exports.

NK would probably stomped on China if they tried anything stupid against the US.

Glad to know that if they do attack us, Me and Aero will be the first to go :(.

They would more likely send a nuke to hit California over New York

If they could reach new york, I'm sure they'd hit NYC and Cali and DC all at the same time

The few nukes they have left cant currently hit the US, and even if they could, if they started anything with us, their treaty with China would be over. North Korea can't even feed its people, I don't think they can fund research into longer rockets able to carry a nuclear warhead.

They are just open threats like they have been for years.

China has NK on a leash. The US and China are basically intertwined. They both owe each other a huge debt and they both rely on each other for their imports and exports.

NK would probably stomped on China if they tried anything stupid against the US.

China is actually pretty fed up with them.

The few nukes they have left cant currently hit the US, and even if they could, if they started anything with us, their treaty with China would be over. North Korea can't even feed its people, I don't think they can fund research into longer rockets able to carry a nuclear warhead.

Their biggest nuke would blow up a block of New York, that's not much.

You underestimate nukes.

You underestimate nukes.

Dat radiation is a bitch.

The blast doesnt really matter much tbh.

You underestimate nukes.

You were saying about the blast?

tsar%20bom%20explosion.jpg

Guys, Oreo is correct, their nukes are incredibly pathetic. The only qualifications it has of a nuke is the design, otherwise it's destructibility is less than that of even a M.O.A.B, along with the fact it's not an ICBM.

http://www.nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

The fact is, North Korea is like a chihuahua, It's a small dog with a lot of bark to try and intimidate for compensation.

You underestimate nukes.

tsar%20bom%20explosion.jpg

The Tzar Bomb doesnt count. Granted it may kill 100,000 people or so, but the radiation will go a larger distance, affecting more people than that.

You underestimate nukes.

*snip large picture*

The Tzar Bomb doesnt count. Granted it may kill 100,000 people or so, but the radiation will go a larger distance, affecting more people than that.

Actually the radiation might not do as much as you'd think. We don't have that much information but we know that when the US dropped the bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima they were able to be inhabited almost immediatly after the fact. I think the think people don't get is that a nuclear bomb (Hydrogen for clarification) is a lot different then, say, Chrenobyl which was a nuclear melt down that resulted *in* an explosion that threw up radioactive material. Where as a bomb throws out radioactive material it is considerably less.

Anyways, the video got taken down because Activision complained XD

*edit*

Edited by Lv. 100 Latias