Sign in to follow this  
cookie eater

How to Administrate Jailbreak [Per Admin Level]

Ok, Let see. Im going to be talking about how to Admin on jailbreak with each of the Admin levels.

Starting from the highest and working my way down.

Root: (Staff Members)

If you have root, and you dont know how to be an admin, go kill yourself.

Server Officer (SO's)

Again, if you have SO and cant admin, refer to Root.

If you need help; we will teach you how to dougie.

-Youngz

Admin + (Premium +)

Ok. So lets actually get down to business.

This is the current level of Admin that I have and I have had the most experience with.

Lets go down the list of things NOT to do.

1. do NOT abuse your powers, this usually will get you banned in a heartbeat. Players love to report admin abuse and you will get your admin restricted, you wont get your refund, and you may even get banned.

2. do NOT loose your focus. Its your job to watch the game and listen for those little things. You can just slay for anything. (Ex. When i type go, shift walk to the bottom of main cell stairs and freeze with no detours or delays. -- Slays him when you walk after he says go)

3. do NOT set up stupid binds. Having at bind to "sm_rocket @all, or sm_slay @all" is just asking to abuse accidently.

That is the end of the do not do list.

Anyway, Premium + has the fun commands along with some useful Admin commands. You are the main LR guy when no staff are on.

One thing to remember, is lower admins can not target you. what does this mean? If a lower admin is coloring people for a game, you need to color yourself the same color as that team.. etc.

Here are some basic binds that a lot of people like to have.

sm_rocket @aim (or sm_slay @aim) - Kill the person you are looking at [or if viewing a person, the person they are looking at]

sm_mute @me; sm_unmute @me - Unmutes yourself so you can talk even when a Terrorist.

sm_admin - Shows the Administrative Menu

sm_color @aim 255 255 0 255 - Sets color who your looking at. [Red] [Green] [blue] [Opacity]

sm_sethealth @t 100 - Sets the Terrorists health to 100. [used if someone is freeshot]

sm_give @all weapon_knife 999 - Gives everyone a knife with 999 bullets in it - Some maps dont give you a knife

sm_give @all weapon_awp 0 - GIves an awp with 0 ammo. - Some maps give you a blur and zooming in with your awp will take care of it

sm_noclip @me - Noclips yourself to see armory campers, vent camping.. etc.

--

Some useful Aliases

alias lr "sm_mute @alive; sm_unmute @alive; sm_sethealth @all 100" - Unmutes everyone alive, and sets all health to 100.

alias mic_check "sm_mute @me; sm_unmute @me; sm_freeze @all -1; sm_say Mic-Check;" -Freeze everyone forever, unmutes self, says Mic Check

alias donemic_check "sm_freeze @all 1; sm_mute @me" Unfreezes all and remutes yourself (assuming your on Terrorist.

Fun Commands.

sm_slap <target> <damage> - Slaps a person around.

sm_lr <target> - Gives someone a party hat

Basic Admin -

Go buy better admin.

No Admin -

Report Players on the forums. or beg an admin to come in.

If you have anything to add. Comment below or send me a PM.

Edited by cookie eater

Ok, Let see. Im going to be talking about how to Admin on jailbreak with each of the Admin levels.

If you have root, and you dont know how to be an admin, aboose.

Server Officer (SO's)

Again, if you have SO and cant admin, aboose.

Admin + (Premium +)

This is the current level of Admin that I have and I have had the most experience with.

1. do NOT abuse your powers, this usually will get you banned in a heartbeat. Players love to report admin abuse and you will get your admin restricted, you wont get your refund, and you may even get banned.

2. do NOT loose your focus. Its your job to watch the game and listen for those little things. You can just slay for anything. (Ex. When i type go, shift walk to the bottom of main cell stairs and freeze with no detours or delays. -- Slays him when you walk after he says go)

3. do NOT set up stupid binds. Having at bind to "sm_rocket @all, or sm_slay @all" is just asking to abuse accidently.

Anyway, Premium + has the fun commands along with some useful Admin commands. You are the main LR guy when no staff are on.

One thing to remember, is lower admins can not target you. what does this mean? If a lower admin is coloring people for a game, you need to color yourself the same color as that team.. etc.

sm_rocket @aim (or sm_slay @aim) - Kill the person you are looking at [or if viewing a person, the person they are looking at]

sm_mute @me; sm_unmute @me - Unmutes yourself so you can talk even when a Terrorist.

sm_color @aim 255 255 0 255 - Sets color who your looking at. [Red] [Green] [blue] [Opacity]

sm_sethealth @t 100 - Sets the Terrorists health to 100. [used if someone is freeshot]

sm_give @all weapon_knife 999 - Gives everyone a knife with 999 bullets in it - Some maps dont give you a knife

sm_give @all weapon_awp 0 - GIves an awp with 0 ammo. - Some maps give you a blur and zooming in with your awp will take care of it

--

Some useful Aliases

alias lr "sm_mute @alive; sm_unmute @alive; sm_sethealth @all 100" - Unmutes everyone alive, and sets all health to 100.

alias mic_check "sm_mute @me; sm_unmute @me; sm_freeze @all -1; sm_say Mic-Check;" -Freeze everyone forever, unmutes self, says Mic Check

alias donemic_check "sm_freeze @all 1; sm_mute @me" Unfreezes all and remutes yourself (assuming your on Terrorist.

Fun Commands.

Aboose.

Basic Admin -

Go buy better admin and aboose.

No Admin -

Don't cry.

Fixed it for you.

If you have root, and you dont know how to be an admin, go kill yourself.

!rocket jbandito

and aboose the fuck out of your admin power

Server Officer (SO's)

Again, if you have SO and cant admin, refer to Root.

!rocket jbandito

Admin + (Premium +)

--

Some useful Aliases

Fun Commands.

Sucks a staff dick for SO.

Basic Admin -

Go buy better admin.

Suck a staff dick for SO

No Admin -

Suck a staff dick for Admin+ or SO

fixed again

Edited by infested marine

pfftcchch bullshit

Don't you have a bind to respawn, then rocket me?

...you and tort both have that bind :/

Edited by jbandito

pfftcchch bullshit

I would too if i could target you.

pfftcchch bullshit

I would too if i could target you.

I wouldn't slay but I sure would bind slap for 1 to 5 damage and spam it. I should join JB and say that I'm a SO ... for wcs after they bitch.

This thread is lawlzie to me.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Ha, don't abuse. Most of my victims have it coming

Edited by Avery

WCS is much easier

~~~~SO~~~~~

1.!cash 16000

2. Hey EDDY someone is hacking.... sG l EDDY[sO] is joining spectator....

EZPZ

~~~~paidmins~~~~

Jacky get shit done!

Edited by EDDY!

WCS is much easier

~~~~SO~~~~~

1.!cash 16000

EZPZ

~~~~paidmins~~~~

Jacky get shit done!

You forgot balancing teams by team switching whores AND managing the numerous races that are broken that shouldn't be played.

WCS is much easier

~~~~SO~~~~~

1.!cash 16000

EZPZ

~~~~paidmins~~~~

Jacky get shit done!

You forgot balancing teams by team switching whores AND managing the numerous races that are broken that shouldn't be played.

That's where Jacky comes in... I dont forget things