Sign in to follow this  
Eek

Failed Assassination, lucky mother fuck

He was right there...I mean like right there. That awkward pause after it didn't fire off :lol: I bet every security guard was fired that day.

Edited by B-rock

The security guys were so pissed.

Pffft, what security? They didn't even apprehend the dude, just kind of kicked him a bit. I'm sure he was detained by the police, but that 'security' was lame as fuck.

Nutty video, though.

This is exactly why you don't buy a cheap quality gun, I hope he was just a civilian and not a hired assassin.

It was a gas pistol that misfired twice, just shitty luck on his part. Had the shots gone off that close there would have been critical and even possibly fatal results.

As for the beating; here's him afterwards

120184556_Ahmed_375595c.jpg

Ahmed Dogan, the man who was almost assassinated, is a leader of a bulgarian party that represents the turkish muslim minority. There's a lot of hate towards muslims in europe due to the fact that their culture usually brings negative events to countries they migrate to, so he was probably motivated due to that hatred. Ahmed Dogan resigned a few hours after the assassination attempt.

Edited by Oreo

How the fuck did he even manage to get up there in the first place?

He walked through a crowd dressed in similar attire as a freelance journalist, they could've assumed he was there for the same reason as the others. The pistol is extremely small and easy to hide. As for the knives no one knows what size they were or where they were located on his body. I'm assuming he had some form of I.D. or something let him in from the inside. More than likely the Guy used his job/connections to get in close enough to leap and kill him.

Edited by Oreo

How the fuck did he even manage to get up there in the first place?

The description in the video says hes just jumped out of the audience and went on stage.

I am guessing the security guards did not expect anyone to try a assassination attempt on the leader.

That's some serious stuff, Imagine what would have happened if the assassin didn't fail.

Yeah, he would have been dead...

I didn't mean in that sense haha, I mean it would have been recorded, and the security guards would have beat him to a pulp. But yes, He would most likley be dead.