Sign in to follow this  
Youngz

iI miss old JB days

i miss campus and all the fun we had there. I think we should move JB back to CSS.

This completely.

We had sprays in CSS, we need the sprays!!

i miss campus and all the fun we had there. I think we should move JB back to CSS.

Do you not remember the long period of time when our JB server was dead?

CS:S JB was a lot of fun, probably even more fun than CS:GO JB, but that would be quite foolhardy.

of course i remember how dead it was for a long time, but we have new regulars now. sure, we may lose some people that dont have CSS, but i can almost guarantee that we wouldnt lose many at all. idk anyone that has csgo that doesnt have css.

CSS JB was and shall always be way better than CSGO JB.

just my opinion.

YES THIS. OR HAVE BOTH, I WiLL TESS FOR CSS JAYBEE

JB hasn't really changed that much over the 2 years and a few months that I've played it imho. I remember playing it in summer 2010 and it being really fun, and people saying that that was the end of the golden era of JB and lamenting Lopez killing it or whatever, but I've honestly had fun playing the server pretty much since I started in summer 2010. There are certainly different people as time goes on, some of them more annoying than others, but I honestly can't say that there was any time period that I would consider much better than any other. There has always been craziness, and there has always been fucking faggot admins that stop the craziness in the name of rules, and I don't think that will ever change. There are always fun times and boring times on the server and I think that people have warped perceptions of when there is a "golden era".