Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tucker

Tuckers Application Round 2 :) [denied]

Name: Natalie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23896251

XFire:None

GameMe Profile: None

Microphone: Sometimes

Favorite Server: TTT

Have you ever hacked: No

Questions: None:)

Comments: Hopefully you guys hate me less now (;

About me: Playing video games is part of my secret identity, and just to clarify: Tucker is my dog who died when I was like 10.

Referrals: ZachPL, ChosenOne2000, Eddy

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

• Have one staff or two referrals from elite, senior elite, veteran, legend clan members or server officers.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 100 posts.

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

Player mute them and tell an admin on steam, or let an admin deal with it if they're already on.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

To go on the forums and talk to people.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Often enough to say, yes.. Because I know when enough is enough, and I usually stop then :)

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I'm always on these forums and the TTT server, and sometimes bhop (cause i'm officially a boss at it) and I want to be a member :)

As often as I already am--like everyday.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

I was banned for mass RDM, but it was lifted. I've also been muted several times.. but that's because girls usually sound like little boys on mic, but i understand.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

Yeah I applied in November. I got denied because I didn't take it seriously.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

I admit that I didn't take the last app seriously, but that's because I honestly didn't care about getting in, I just wanted a green name. Haha. But I stuck around even though a lot of you aren't the most welcoming. And AS unwelcoming as you guys are, you're also funny and pretty chill (and considerably less awkward than other gaming clans). For as much as you guys don't like me, i love you guys (: And as for those of you who i'm not on good terms with (zachmanman, sakaro, insert your name here) I'm sorry, I know i've been rude and annoying and immature. I can't make everyone like me, but I can show unconditional respect, which I promise to do from this point on.

Thanks guys :)

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Showed me her tits

I feel left out now....

Abstain until I'm included too.

Yes [Community]:

Yes [staff]:

Abstain:Sakaro, Ctark

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

seriously though, I just haven't interacted with you at all, so no opinion yet.