Sign in to follow this  
KGameLover1

Someone from sG is stalking me...

Probably an IRL friend trolling you after seeing your interactions on this forum/games

IP just bullshit

EDIT: if it was a real sG member get them to post something private from the member only forum

this whole thread is failz

Edited by DarkPredator

What if... what if Kgame just made it all up? What if he made another email account and sent this stuff to his main email, littering the text with Sweetrock-esque phrases. That's why he won't give staff the header. It was the perfect crime Kgame, you get attention and sympathy while Sweetrock is ousted from the community. You thought you could get away with it, but you forgot about me, the motherfucking Batman.

NOT SAYING IT WAS KGAME, BUT I'M JUST SAYING, IT'S POSSIBLE.

What if... what if Kgame just made it all up? What if he made another email account and sent this stuff to his main email, littering the text with Sweetrock-esque phrases. That's why he won't give staff the header. It was the perfect crime Kgame, you get attention and sympathy while Sweetrock is ousted from the community. You thought you could get away with it, but you forgot about me, the motherfucking Batman.

Yeah, you definitely solved this one. [knew this 2 hours ago]

Edited by Mlob

Probably an IRL friend trolling you after seeing your interactions on this forum/games

IP just bullshit

EDIT: if it was a real sG member get them to post something private from the member only forum

this whole thread is failz

Actually, you're probably right. I'll ask around. I have a lot of "friends" like this.

Lol I already said I'd give the staff the header as soon as I got home, but good try, and thanks for caring. (Mobile.)

It was me. I'm sorry.

This a joke? Or for real?

For real. It was the perfect crime. I just didn't expect to feel so guilty afterwards.

You confessed, but the crime does not fit the criminal. It's about to get Scooby-Doo up in this bitch.

guys, step back, I can handle this:

Sweetrock appears dumb, but can SCRIPT IN YAHOO CHAT.

Goldentongue appears a prime suspect, BUT WOULD COMMIT SUICIDE IF HE EVER WROTE AN E-MAIL WITH THAT MANY GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS.

Super Novacaine admitted to it, BUT NO ONE BELIEVES HIM.

As a personal prosecution attorney in the Federal sG court system, I have found evidence that may lead to the capture and suspension of our culprit.

EDDY WATCHES A LOT OF LAW AND ORDER, SO THEREFORE WOULD KNOW HOW TO COMMIT HEINOUS CRIMES, AND THE TECHNIQUES USED TO TRACK THEM...

my verdict....

it was Pantera, he doesn't realize that Canadian bacon IS NOT ham.

Goldentongue appears a prime suspect, BUT WOULD COMMIT SUICIDE IF HE EVER WROTE AN E-MAIL WITH THAT MANY GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS.

As a personal prosecution attorney in the Federal sG court system, I have found evidence that may lead to the capture and suspension of our culprit.

EDDY WATCHES A LOT OF LAW AND ORDER, SO THEREFORE WOULD KNOW HOW TO COMMIT HEINOUS CRIMES, AND THE TECHNIQUES USED TO TRACK THEM...

my verdict....

thx bandaid what would we do without you

Nobody believes me any time I say this, but I think Sweetrock is just trolling us. She isn't a retard.

I've had an actual voice conversation with her and I didn't get any kind of indication that she was anyone other than who she presents herself as on the forums.

Dyscivist: Dys probably doesn't care enough to do it but the man is a goddamn enigma. Maybe.

Hahah, hilarious.

But if this keeps happening, shit's goin down, and I'm callin the cops.

tl;dr Don't fuck with me again.

kKrjQ.png

Edited by Dyscivist

my verdict....

what the fuck

Also stated that said stalker is a member of the clan... Either they failed to anonymize themselves or are throwing us off.. Just my input on cutting out nonmembers because they overlooked the little things.