Sign in to follow this  
KGameLover1

Someone from sG is stalking me...

List of people who voted no:

Ctark: First Staff to say no, but a staff that most likely wants to keep his job as one. Doubt it.

Goldentongue: Inraged by all of Kgames shit posts, he sets a personal vendetta to make sure Kgame never gets in. Possible suspect

Batman: Definitely not

blob: Ex-JCS willing to risk it all to make sure some new fag doesn't get in, maybe.

Ruffles: Too stupid to do something like this.

Amber: Doubt it.

Special Brownies: Too stupid.

Dyscivist: Dys probably doesn't care enough to do it but the man is a goddamn enigma. Maybe.

Windmill: He hates Sweetrock, and doesn't want Kgame to get in. 2 birds with one stone. Possible suspect.

NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS, JUST SAYING.

well, uh, just had this convo with sweetrock:

Warden_Sweetrock: it wasnt me I'm not that petty

sGr | KGame: i figured

sGr | KGame: plus

sGr | KGame: no offense

sGr | KGame: but do you rly know how to fake email headers

sGr | KGame: and use proxies and shit

Warden_Sweetrock: I might not know how to spell good and shit, but I'm not a complete idiot. I use to hack people on a daily base when I ran yahoo chat with my crew. I'm not a dumb person

sGr | KGame: ah, ok

sGr | KGame: well thanks for the time

notice how she didn't make one grammatical error

i'm scared now

that was a good list tho batman.

Nobody believes me any time I say this, but I think Sweetrock is just trolling us. She isn't a retard.

THATS WHAT I SAID ABOUT HORNY MUMPA BUT YOU GUYS WERE ALL LIKE NO TOXY UR CRAZY HES FUCKING RETARDED, HORNY MUMPA IS SWEETROCK, SWEETROCK IS HERE, HORNY MUMPA IS GONE, THE ONLY CONCLUSION IS THAT SWEETROCK IS HORNY MUMPA, APOCALYPSE 2013

Sweetrock is the best troll ever, mainly because all of you fall for it. You guys really think she types like a 3 year old? She's a grown woman ffs.

Because being a grown up makes you type properly. amirite.

On a serious note, she's deff a mega troll.

Sweetrock is the best troll ever, mainly because all of you fall for it. You guys really think she types like a 3 year old? She's a grown woman ffs.

I don't think she has tried to troll me. At any rate I love feeding the trolls because it amuses me, they give up after awhile and I get bored :(

We are doing what we can, thank you.

Yes, you're telling everyone to vote no on my app since I wouldn't give you the header, thx much for this

no, he's posting your convo for us and we're doing it ourself.

Edited by Sketchmaticx

She's probably a trained assassin that has been put in cover as what she is now and has been secretly working against sG to shut the clan down.

Just my guess :3

We are doing what we can, thank you.

Yes, you're telling everyone to vote no on my app since I wouldn't give you the header, thx much for this

no, he's posting your convo for us and we're doing it ourself.

double post because IDGAF

I myself don't even vote on apps anymore, much less tell someone to vote, I can promise you right now, I told no one to vote on your app

Thanks,

Iherdcows

OK time for me to give a serious input:

In all honestly, KGame this probably would of been better if you kept it centralized to only STAFF whihc meant that you would either PM STAFF and/or message them on steam.

Just saying.

No, I'm not stupid, I presume you're calling me stupid for 1 of 2 reasons:

A: I'm a stoner

B: My server presence.

Could be both, but I can ensure you that I am not stupid in the least bit. I have A's, B's, for my semester grades and I don't think somebody who is in AP Calculus is stupid.

Edited by SpecialBrownies

No, I'm no stupid, I presume you're calling me stupid for 1 of 2 reasons:

Could be both, but I can ensure you that I am not stupid in the least bit. I have A's, B's, for my semester grades and I don't think somebody who is in AP Calculus is stupid.

fucking brownies its a joke.

No, I'm not stupid, I presume you're calling me stupid for 1 of 2 reasons:

A bit of a thread derail, but I have a fuckload of morons in my AP Calc BC class (including myself).