Sign in to follow this  
KGameLover1

Someone from sG is stalking me...

The key thing is the grammar setup and the usage of "ap" instead of "app". Sweetrock is the only one that does that. I knew it the second I saw it.

"that you are currently apply for"

It's firefighter.

Why on earth would firefighter do this, at least Sweetrock has some reasoning.

Well, the most basic explanation, she's not fucking smart enough to do it.

this. honestly i don't think she is smart enough to find my facebook (which is under a fake name), my real phone #, etc.

also the IP is 213.172.0.196

Resolves to Russia,

Edit; FireFighter said he's from Denmark.

Edited by iTechAlot

The key thing is the grammar setup and the usage of "ap" instead of "app". Sweetrock is the only one that does that. I knew it the second I saw it.

It's firefighter.

this. honestly i don't think she is smart enough to find my facebook (which is under a fake name), my real phone #, etc.

Resolves to Russia, Where is FireFighter from?

Russia? Alright Ivanns fess up ;D

It's firefighter.

Resolves to Russia, Where is FireFighter from?

Russia? Alright Ivanns fess up ;D

nah it ain't Ivanns me and him are cool, it's a proxy

Nah Sweetrock isn't smart enough to find out all this shit about Kgame. It's obviously someone who is framing Sweetrock by misspelling a few words here and there.

They were probably writing the first email and were like "Oh shit, what if someone finds out its me. Let's blame it on Sweetrock by typing like an idiot l0l," as you can see by only 2 spelling errors in the first email.

In the second email, he/she decided to turn it up to full on downs-syndrome typing to try and make it even more believable, as Sweetrock is notorious for typing like a mentally repressed chimpanzee.

Another thing, the IP Kgame pulled up was from a proxy site, no way Sweetrock is that smart.

Nah Sweetrock isn't smart enough to find out all this shit about Kgame. It's obviously someone who is framing Sweetrock by misspelling a few words here and there.

They were probably writing the first email and were like "Oh shit, what if someone finds out its me. Let's blame it on Sweetrock by typing like an idiot l0l," as you can see by only 2 spelling errors in the first email.

In the second email, he/she decided to turn it up to full on downs-syndrome typing to try and make it even more believable, as Sweetrock is notorious for typing like a mentally repressed chimpanzee.

Another thing, the IP Kgame pulled up was from a proxy site, no way Sweetrock is that smart.

this, exactly.

Whoever this is is way smarter than her.

It would have to be someone who voted no on Kgame's app (Not me), someone who really doesn't want Kgame to get in (Not me), someone who really doesn't Kgame (Not me), but who?

you're not doing yourself any favors there

but for what it's worth i don't think it was you

I don't think it was Firefighter, he was on ZE with me and BLiNDBoi during that time... I don't think it was him.

Agreed but it is very possible to alt tab out of the game or have two monitors lol. This is interesting altogether.

I don't think it was Firefighter, he was on ZE with me and BLiNDBoi during that time... I don't think it was him.

Agreed but it is very possible to alt tab out of the game or have two monitors lol. This is interesting altogether.

True but I still don't think it was him. Guess time will tell :)

List of people who voted no:

Ctark: First Staff to say no, but a staff that most likely wants to keep his job as one. Doubt it.

Goldentongue: Inraged by all of Kgames shit posts, he sets a personal vendetta to make sure Kgame never gets in. Possible suspect

Batman: Definitely not

blob: Ex-JCS willing to risk it all to make sure some new fag doesn't get in, maybe.

Ruffles: Too stupid to do something like this.

Amber: Doubt it.

Special Brownies: Too stupid.

Dyscivist: Dys probably doesn't care enough to do it but the man is a goddamn enigma. Maybe.

Windmill: He hates Sweetrock, and doesn't want Kgame to get in. 2 birds with one stone. Possible suspect.

NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS, JUST SAYING.

Ctark: First Staff to say no, but a staff that most likely wants to keep his job as one. Doubt it.

Goldentongue: Inraged by all of Kgames shit posts, he sets a personal vendetta to make sure Kgame never gets in. Possible suspect

blob: Ex-JCS willing to risk it all to make sure some new fag doesn't get in, maybe.

Dyscivist: Dys probably doesn't care enough to do it but the man is a goddamn enigma. Maybe.

Windmill: He hates Sweetrock, and doesn't want Kgame to get in. 2 birds with one stone. Possible suspect.

well, uh, just had this convo with sweetrock:

Warden_Sweetrock: it wasnt me I'm not that petty

sGr | KGame: i figured

sGr | KGame: plus

sGr | KGame: no offense

sGr | KGame: but do you rly know how to fake email headers

sGr | KGame: and use proxies and shit

Warden_Sweetrock: I might not know how to spell good and shit, but I'm not a complete idiot. I use to hack people on a daily base when I ran yahoo chat with my crew. I'm not a dumb person

sGr | KGame: ah, ok

sGr | KGame: well thanks for the time

notice how she didn't make one grammatical error

i'm scared now

that was a good list tho batman.

this is why i love you batman <3

Narrowed down. I don't know any of these guys personally, but from your descriptions of them they seem like the most probable suspects.

Edited by Faptastic

well, uh, just had this convo with sweetrock:

Warden_Sweetrock: it wasnt me I'm not that petty

sGr | KGame: i figured

sGr | KGame: plus

sGr | KGame: no offense

sGr | KGame: but do you rly know how to fake email headers

sGr | KGame: and use proxies and shit

Warden_Sweetrock: I might not know how to spell good and shit, but I'm not a complete idiot. I use to hack people on a daily base when I ran yahoo chat with my crew. I'm not a dumb person

sGr | KGame: ah, ok

sGr | KGame: well thanks for the time

notice how she didn't make one grammatical error

i'm scared now

that was a good list tho batman.

Nobody believes me any time I say this, but I think Sweetrock is just trolling us. She isn't a retard.