Sign in to follow this  
B'laz.e

Flame Pred vs Succubus

Well me and llathander were playing this morning, and we decided that either the succubus hunter should have less knife damage, or the pred should have mroe than the succubus seeing as it is a knife olny race.

Not really, long jump more than makes up for the moderate speed boost from the Flame Pred. And anyone who knows how to bunny-hop can easily move faster than a flame pred; long jumpers are also tougher to hit due to more erratic movements.

Flame pred's bonus knife damage is either minimal or doesn't activate very often whereas the Succubus, on a hard-knife, will almost always add +50 damage. Sometimes I found myself dropped from 140 health to 1 - 10 health from one hard-knife to the chest from a Succubus.

Honestly, my reasoning behind agreeing with what B'laze said is that the knife-only race that we have does significantly less damage with the knife than a race that can use guns on top of being able to rape most everything with one hard-knife.

Not really, long jump more than makes up for the moderate speed boost from the Flame Pred. And anyone who knows how to bunny-hop can easily move faster than a flame pred; long jumpers are also tougher to hit due to more erratic movements.

Me, i was doing it all morning.

Flame pred's bonus knife damage is either minimal or doesn't activate very often whereas the Succubus, on a hard-knife, will almost always add +50 damage. Sometimes I found myself dropped from 140 health to 1 - 10 health from one hard-knife to the chest from a Succubus.

He was getting angry cause my knife pwnzors him.

Yes it is way overpowered.

I think it depends on who is using the Flame Pred. I remember I was pretty kick ass with flame pred.

Come verse me then ill rape with my 175ish damage per right click

Not that I know much about this mod thingy, or whatever u call it, but wouldnt it be better to just make it so that u have to be better to use the succubus hunter?

Ingrid posted this with the wrong account :P

not to mention the addition of the longjump item drasticly increses its speed, along with sock of the feather its like riding a fucking gryphon around the arena.

Sign in to follow this