Sign in to follow this  
blob

Redo this map: BA_PRISON_BREAK_FINAL

I'll give it a try.

nvm someone else is doing it.

Lol that's exactly what I said when blob mentioned it first. YEAH THIS WILL BE EASY! Nvm, half of the models are broken and textures are too. Fuck it.

This map along with campus, two of my favorite maps.

YES. Campus was a blast, especially the updated versions heli and color game. Although I still prefer the older versions layout.

This map along with campus, two of my favorite maps.

YES. Campus was a blast, especially the updated versions heli and color game. Although I still prefer the older versions layout.

The original didnt have many map games yet had a genius layout and everyone enjoyed it.

Thorgot, you should make a map. Be like JorisCroen (however its spelled) hannible and kaemon, but for JB. The 2 maps you have a great. I hope to see this converted though. Also, im thinking about fixing lego-jail if no one else does. if the maker doesn't want to then i'd probably upkeep it myself. And twochainzz, that map doesn't have a disco.

What was that map called with the loud solitary door that made you want to kill yourself? Lets put that back in jb.

iFail

Only the greatest way to get a headache in your life!

Alright so I decompiled the map, uploaded it in hammer, deleted all the props that aren't in csgo, replaced all of the white/missing textures. However when I compile the map I still get missing materials (around 15 different ones, and I did a through run replacing all the white walls and such). I'm guessing even some of the textures that are showing up in hammer still need to be replaced? As a result I haven't been able to load it up in cs:go.

For the missing wall textures that I have replaced I have tried to keep as close as I could to the original map.

I just want to make sure also that I'm not wasting my time trying to fix something that might not be able to be fixed.

Edited by waffles.