Sign in to follow this  
CannabisKills

"Last Request" Mod in CSGO

Why isn't there a functioning Last Request mod in the jailbreak server for CSGO? I think it would be a good idea.

Oh right custom lr that makes sense.

Not sure if serious :|...

Maybe we should implement it so people won't ask for stupid stuff all day.

Seriously, you get the same people that reach LR and it starts like this:

T:Pigeon free day nr.

Warden: No

T: Nfd nr

Warden: Ok, does admin accept

Admin: No

Warden: Pick something else

T: ctjday with respawn

Warden: no

T: zfd for me nr

T: Freeday for me T2, T3, and T4

T: warden has to say what I type next round

Seriously, this happens so often. And it ruins the next round.

Edited by Skotti

we have default LRs for a reason

we have default LRs for a reason

Yeah, after all these shenanigans the t either rebels or picks a stock lr.

there is a 2 minute time limit on all LRs that happen in the same round.

Oh really? I've never seen that enforced....like ever...

To clarify, by "Last Request mod" I meant a LR menu, where the last T literally types "!lr" (or something similar) and a menu appears, the T chooses an event and a CT, and either is teleported there with the CT to a location or they walk to wherever the LR takes place.

And if there is already a LR menu I apologize because I have not seen it used in the server or used it myself. If there is a LR menu already may I ask what do I type to enable it? Thanks.

I really dont see the purpose. I mean unless the warden is a rightful kill whore and straight up dick then i dont see the issue of not having !lr I mean when i warden i usually accept the lr if it is in any way creative or i see would be fun. If anything i feel that there should be some sort of override that would force an lr to be accepted by the warden after denying a certain amount.

If anything i feel that there should be some sort of override that would force an lr to be accepted by the warden after denying a certain amount.

the problem with this is that the t's could ask for stupid shit all day till they get the x amount of denies and then get the default accepted lr

If anything i feel that there should be some sort of override that would force an lr to be accepted by the warden after denying a certain amount.

the problem with this is that the t's could ask for stupid shit all day till they get the x amount of denies and then get the default accepted lr

yeah well nothing is perfect :/

Because it's way better to just have it custom, how would they add all the custom Lr's people have.

You can give someone the choice to use a preset LR or a custom one. I don't see how it conflicts. Preset LR's like fast math equations, gravity knife, headshot 1vs1, etc. cannot be done without a mod.

Because it's way better to just have it custom, how would they add all the custom Lr's people have.

You can give someone the choice to use a preset LR or a custom one. I don't see how it conflicts. Preset LR's like fast math equations, gravity knife, headshot 1vs1, etc. cannot be done without a mod.

Dude, if you really want that, you can just type it as a custom LR.

tbh, nobody ever asks for "fast math equations" or "gravity knife" anyways. You get the "headshot 1v1s" very rarely.

If you insist, do the mod yourself and offer it to the guys. I doubt any of them would want to do something that they don't even agree with.

Edited by Seabagz

Dude, if you really want that, you can just type it as a custom LR.

tbh, nobody ever asks for "fast math equations" or "gravity knife" anyways. You get the "headshot 1v1s" very rarely.

If you insist, do the mod yourself and offer it to the guys. I doubt any of them would want to do something that they don't even agree with.

Just some examples. They don't do it because it is not possible, how can you not get that. These kind of mods don't work with basic admin commands.

I'm not into coding that sort stuff and besides there are existing ones that need porting. Anyways, I just think it would be a good idea to have it implemented. Offers more fun and nothing else.